Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placing Warmachine Orders Via Comic Corner DJ

+12
cikiauness
gizmoduck
paintminion
squee
NeonUchuujin
thevampiredio
Gliblit
adiaze
[Ghost]
Tekanan
almond
jasechew
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Placing Warmachine Orders Via Comic Corner DJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Placing Warmachine Orders Via Comic Corner DJ

Post by almond Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 am

Hey, since we want to park Warmahordes at CCDJ as well, I'm guessing we need terrains there as well right? I've already made one big hill and a few stone outcropping terrains (think damaged Troll Krielstones), as well as a few wall templates. I just need to colour them next.

Coupled with the trees that I have, I could make a decent countryside table. The base "flooring" would be made of either flocked cardboards (will take more time, but I can custom paint the grass patches so it won't look so uniform) or a carpet. But I don't have cash for a carpet so most probably I'll do the cardboard thingy.

Anyway, where did you buy the carpet from ah Jason? How much did it cost you? And how big do you guys want the play area in CCDJ to be?
almond
almond
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Placing Warmachine Orders Via Comic Corner DJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Placing Warmachine Orders Via Comic Corner DJ

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 am

almond wrote:Hey, since we want to park Warmahordes at CCDJ as well, I'm guessing we need terrains there as well right? I've already made one big hill and a few stone outcropping terrains (think damaged Troll Krielstones), as well as a few wall templates. I just need to colour them next.

Coupled with the trees that I have, I could make a decent countryside table. The base "flooring" would be made of either flocked cardboards (will take more time, but I can custom paint the grass patches so it won't look so uniform) or a carpet. But I don't have cash for a carpet so most probably I'll do the cardboard thingy.

Anyway, where did you buy the carpet from ah Jason? How much did it cost you? And how big do you guys want the play area in CCDJ to be?

Yeah definitely we need more terrains .
The carpets its bout RM50 Each Gizmo helped me get it from Ace Hardware.
Currently I don't think we need more carpets at the moment, as we already have 2 its enough for up to 8 players.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by almond Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 am

So you're going to bring one carpet to Uncle's and leave one at Kenji's?

I agree though, one of those carpets alone is enough for any number of our usual players for one royal rumble. But I'll build the cardboard base anyway just in case we need more than one table to play simultaneously different battles.
almond
almond
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 am

Well I plan to leave one at Kenji's if possible.
As for Kenji's I will juz bring it there when we needs it .coz isn't much place in kenji's place to store them.

Last edited by jasechew on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 am

I'll try and get the hills painted by Saturday.. Very Happy cannot guarantee it will dry in time though lol...
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

gizmoduck wrote:I'll try and get the hills painted by Saturday.. Very Happy cannot guarantee it will dry in time though lol...

No worries bro I know I can always count on ya
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Updating Squee Wishlist:

1.) Assault Kommando UA
1.) 1 Box of Widowmakers!

Squee!
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Eh is it too late to add in another order?

I want:-

1) Merc Harlan Versh
2) Cryx Withershadow Combine
3) Cryx Stalker
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Well np We will juz add it in during Saturday
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeargh! Good job!

Sorry for slacking off this week. Got family matters to attend to.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Gliblit wrote:Yeargh! Good job!

Sorry for slacking off this week. Got family matters to attend to.

No worries we understand is everything OK there?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah, as well as can be i guess.

it is alright, should be back to KL soon.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 pm

is uncle much more cheaper then wolf ??? if so i wan to order nightmare XD

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Well Its best u go check it out with uncle since u buy board games from him might give u special price hahaha
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLostSheep Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 am

Finally got my first model, after so long...

Now I would like to start expanding for my first 15 pts, so wondering what'll be uncle's price if i wanted to order from him?

Wishlist:
Journeyman Warcaster
Centurion
Ol'Rowdy

Wanna know about the price first so I can adjust budget a bit...
TheLostSheep
TheLostSheep
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by almond Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:39 am

I'm not really sure. He bases his price on an online warehouse because he's not really fully familiar with the line yet. The best way is always to talk to Uncle, though you have to catch him first Razz
almond
almond
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Well the problem is uncle quite a busy man ,
Perhaps u can try leave a note to Hafeez to past to him.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm

That might be the best method. Just pass a list to Hafeez to pass to uncle. Unless you plan to stop daily, or just show up afternoon on Sunday, between 1 to 3pm. That's usually when he's around. Not all the time mind you, but frequent enough.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am

Uncle for the win!!

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by P666P Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:53 am

Sorry for that I think I might have been a bit out of my head when I posted this lol. My sincere apologies.

mod edit: Please do not lobby/market another shop or person's thread as it might be offensive for the shop/thread owner. Feel free to lobby/market in the shop/person's own thread. I won't delete and will let this go with a warning because the proper forum rules have not yet been set in place (but it will soon be! Smile).

P666P
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by mxp200 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi, I'm living in Penang.. Is is possible for me to order from here and get it shipped to me in Penang?

mxp200
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost] Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi mxp200. I'm not so sure Uncle will mail it out to Penang for you. He's quite busy with running the shop.

Have you tried ordering online?
[Ghost]
[Ghost]
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by mxp200 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks for the reply, Ghost. No, I have not tried ordering online because I think I would need a credit card to order online and I do not have a credit card.

mxp200
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 am

You do not really need a credit card. You can use debit visa/mastercards from places like Tune money, AMBank, CIMB bank etc. Open a paypal account and link to card and you're good to go. Just make sure your debit card account has cash. ;-)
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost] Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 am

You don't really need a credit card. Any visa or mastercard debit card should work. Most banks have them these days. I don't trust credits either, but it's useful to have a debit card for times like these.

At worst, try heading to the online store and see what kinds of payment they accept. Most of the WMM community do their shopping at either waylandgames.co.uk or maelstromgames.co.uk
[Ghost]
[Ghost]
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next