Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's Game Shop Doubles Tournament

+8
polarloon
thevampiredio
NeonUchuujin
Gliblit
gizmoduck
almond
jasechew
adiaze
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wolf's Game Shop Doubles Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop Doubles Tournament

Post by Gliblit Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Met gizmo, he can't make it anymore...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Game Shop Doubles Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop Doubles Tournament

Post by gizmoduck Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 am

Ya.. will confirm soon. There might be a wedding this Sunday i am not sure.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

Come on gizmo, the more the merrier. Use the visa for this tourney, i'm sure it's just a week or two of following the empress around after that.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

Well I must say its good experience to try things out
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 pm

PAWNAGE!! Wedding is on the 12th not 5th Oooo yeah! I can go Smile Alan is my partner. Legion and Menoth...

Oh btw, it would really suck if two of the same faction were to team up. i.e. buffing, feat and spell wise... There should be a ruling on that, otherwise tak fairr laaaa uwaaaaaaaaaaaa remember that time nick and alif khador tapaued me and Eric's menoth / cryx combo? lol sakit hati yo yo yo
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Welcome back to seeing you there bro.

I'm sure doubles have lots of broken combo shitz flying around. So, for me not knowing a lot on the details, I'm sure some of hte power players have already looked at doubel combo feats that killed opponent.

I'm just there to have learning experience... and have excuse to say 'game is broken bla bla bla''' faction imbalance''' bla bla...

lol.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:53 am

im in as well, as well as Mawi!!! ROAR!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:59 am

gizmoduck wrote:PAWNAGE!! Wedding is on the 12th not 5th Oooo yeah! I can go Smile Alan is my partner. Legion and Menoth...

Oh btw, it would really suck if two of the same faction were to team up. i.e. buffing, feat and spell wise... There should be a ruling on that, otherwise tak fairr laaaa uwaaaaaaaaaaaa remember that time nick and alif khador tapaued me and Eric's menoth / cryx combo? lol sakit hati yo yo yo

Good times ,

Its depends on which caster u using actually if the caster is a team player then YES, for example Eric's Iron Lich Asphyxious has no different if he team up with Cryx or any other faction as he is actually a more of a solo. same goes for eCaine.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm

good news!!! Gizmo!! win for us

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 am

lol at above post. No chance for me so noob how to win lorrr... Very Happy play for fun2 only heheh my goal is to keep the avatar alive in as many games as possible heheh. Kesian him always die a lot due to mismanagement by boss.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 am

gizmoduck wrote:lol at above post. No chance for me so noob how to win lorrr... Very Happy play for fun2 only heheh my goal is to keep the avatar alive in as many games as possible heheh. Kesian him always die a lot due to mismanagement by boss.

Well I highly doubt u will get trash that badly tiz time around , since Alan is at your side he is quite a experience player juz discuss/plan strategies with him before the game I believe u will do fine.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 am

I don't knowl a. But I am joining the tournament in the spirit of fun and meeting other players. Hopefully they are not uptight "I take my game seriously" kind of people Very Happy then I have to put my game face on which is :p

I was going through the scenarios in the rulebook and most of it says that they are not suitable for multiplayer except moshpit, no man's land and mangled metal. Are there any otther scenarios not in the book?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 am

jasechew wrote:
gizmoduck wrote:lol at above post. No chance for me so noob how to win lorrr... Very Happy play for fun2 only heheh my goal is to keep the avatar alive in as many games as possible heheh. Kesian him always die a lot due to mismanagement by boss.

Well I highly doubt u will get trash that badly tiz time around , since Alan is at your side he is quite a experience player juz discuss/plan strategies with him before the game I believe u will do fine.

More likely for me and raymond gets trashed more due to my inexperience in the game. But I'm sure raymond can make up for it somehow. But we're fudging it, go team Skorne/Legion!! Wait.. i mean Circle/Legion... i think... well... yeah.. maybe... dont know.... hahaha.. see some of you guys on sunday. Smile
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:46 am

gizmoduck wrote:I don't knowl a. But I am joining the tournament in the spirit of fun and meeting other players. Hopefully they are not uptight "I take my game seriously" kind of people Very Happy then I have to put my game face on which is :p

I was going through the scenarios in the rulebook and most of it says that they are not suitable for multiplayer except moshpit, no man's land and mangled metal. Are there any otther scenarios not in the book?

Read up on the steamroller document on pp site, unless it has been linked here before. They are running scenarios from those books. In fact, if i understand it right, they'll be passing the hardcopy document when we register tonight... Gizmo, what time you going to WGS tonight?
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:49 am

yeah they are running stimroller scenario!!!

uh...

Gizmo you have the same game face as Micheal Jordan ah!!!! Razz

tongue out ROCKS@

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

gizmoduck wrote:I don't knowl a. But I am joining the tournament in the spirit of fun and meeting other players. Hopefully they are not uptight "I take my game seriously" kind of people Very Happy then I have to put my game face on which is :p

Sadly I believe u will meet some of those there, but don't take it too personally, just play ur best steamroll em and call it a day if they ask u how u do it just tell em " its just me " .

Don't need to study too much as I once say dead man cant take objective go in and juz kill kill kill kill
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 am

Basically, to sum Jase school of thoughts for the tournament.

1) Kill as many as you can.
2) Kill the caster, failing that, refer to rule number 1.
3) Capture what objectives again? Refer to rule number 1.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 am

I went last night already Smile Can't go tonight. gym time Very Happy can someone register for me ah hehe
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 am

I like Jason's school of WM.

"Hit something. If it didn't die, hit it again."
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 am

gizmoduck wrote:I went last night already Smile Can't go tonight. gym time Very Happy can someone register for me ah hehe

Get your partner for doubles to register for you la i think. Unless you both can't go, then pm me both your list and your contact details.. so that i can pass it to wolf.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am

I'll try and sms wolf, see if its ok that I remote register. Forgot to do it last night durh
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 pm

adiaze wrote:
gizmoduck wrote:I went last night already Smile Can't go tonight. gym time Very Happy can someone register for me ah hehe

Get your partner for doubles to register for you la i think. Unless you both can't go, then pm me both your list and your contact details.. so that i can pass it to wolf.

Oh Adi u registered already?
wow need to submit deck list upon register that's quite bad that means cant actually give it a try 1st before decide.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:25 pm

jasechew wrote:Oh Adi u registered already?
wow need to submit deck list upon register that's quite bad that means cant actually give it a try 1st before decide.

Goin later tonite. I thought can submit deck list on morning of tourney. Apparantly not.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 pm

adiaze wrote:
jasechew wrote:Oh Adi u registered already?

Goin later tonite. I thought can submit deck list on morning of tourney. Apparantly not.

Well what time u guys going later? . If I free I would like to drop by too
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Not sure yet. depends on raymond, but most likely 8-9ish.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next