Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN

+2
Tekanan
JINTANA
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Empty Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN

Post by JINTANA Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 am

Back from the gaming session to a nice suprise,
new lesser for legion. now i can feild something other than Shredders.

http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/legion-of-everblight/warbeasts/stinger

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Stingers_0

Last edited by JINTANA on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Empty Re: Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN

Post by Tekanan Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

omg it is spewing out blue flames!!

shooty lesser warbeast? Razz
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Empty Re: Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN

Post by jasechew Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:20 am

good times more toys for my Everblight....
But more money to spend Neutral
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonUchuujin Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 am

I didn't know Everblight had cute little nyap nyaps as well Razz Blue flame nyap nyaps?
NeonUchuujin
NeonUchuujin
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 pm

That's a big tail for such a small creature; i suspect these little boys might not be as fury-efficient, but they will hurt when they swing them li'l barbs.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Hopefully they got good Animus i don't mind if they cost abit more in points wise
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Highly doubt it will cost more than 3,
else it will make the cooking pot Really Broken.
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

More than 3? For lesser warbeast? Wow, that might be too expensive. But then... there are solos that cost 4 and 5.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 pm

I certainly hope so,
Then Thagrosh can spawn a more powerfull lesser warbeast
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

YEY, we get a new heavy other than the Scythean; RAVAGORE~!!!
Name Sounds epic,but kinda disapointed of its model though, wasnt expecting another carnivean with different limbs, since legion had a somewhat varied design for its beast.

pictures galore

http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/legion-of-everblight/warbeasts/ravagore

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Ravagore
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm

HOLY SHIT !!
Dono and not sure wat its but it sure looks promising,

I'm so glad i choose Everblight as my Hordes Faction
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Not as nice as Troll's swamp toad and fatty skorne hmmph. Razz
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

The toad is nice but as i recall is a light beast.
as the fat bloated dude is a warlord and i dont really want 2 know wat ugly things going 2 do with the few poor little elephants leh

but the fact we are getting another heavy beast really kinda cool,
now can got more choice of heavy warbeast..
"The feeling its just like Khador player 1st saw Badlands Kodiak"
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:13 am

got a gut feeling that this beast is going to lose its bite attack,
would be sad if it happens tho.
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Uhm, no it wouldn't! 2 claws, 1 bite and 1 breath? Damned legion overkill Rolling Eyes
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm

It looks to me like he will have a range attack and most likely an armor piercing special attack!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 am

woohoo, another suprise after gaming night,
now this one i like, no idea what it does, but it looks cool
my money is on an incubi type model that gives arc node

The forces of Everblight do not thrive due to numerical superiority or fortified holdings but rather due to their adaptability. Everblight’s spell martyrs are a gruesome example of this ruthless cunning. These blighted Nyss are imbued with the dragon’s blighted energy, allowing warlocks to tap into their essence to unleash powerful spells. This overwhelming flow of arcane energy consumes the spell martyr just as it consumes the bodies of Everblight’s enemies.

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN SpellMartyrs

http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/legion-of-everblight/solos/spell-martyr
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

erm...hopefully it won't be over costed like Carnivian.
We got many good warbeast but not much synergy its kinda hard for me to balance out a good list for Everblight
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:22 pm

I have to admit, I'm envious. Lotsa cool new legion models being previewed! Circle's probably going to be much later in the year. :-(
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Well, Circle is going to be the first to get their forcebook.
So i wouldnt worry.
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Speaking of which we haven't play against ur Orboros b4 leh,
come this sunday lets have a game
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Squee tar pau my Orboros oredi la. I always forget to gang up against Khadoran jacks Razz Tekanan also has played against my Kaya force. Was looking forward to playing today but nobody turned up. Neutral
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:50 pm

That's why i say he is Da Butcher ,
Oh my...u means today at wolf no one turn up today?
Lucky i didn't go there and waited,
What happen is I wanted to go but after lunch bout 1:40 i called apparently wolf not opened till later, its raining heavily and I gtg at 4 today so I didn't drop by.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 am

The vicious creations of Everblight are as varied as that dragon’s fevered thoughts. The scythean is the culmination of his experiments and dreams of slaughter. The hulking monstrosities are birthed in the bloody cauldrons of Everblight’s corrupted acolytes and sent forth to rend flesh from bone. When a scythean falls upon its prey with its terrible claws, its fury is so great even the most resilient of foes is torn asunder in a savage orgy of gore.

looke like a more spikier carni, not really enjoying the multi chasis concept tho, oh well.
let the massacre begin

Yey, New legion model Preview - STINGER/RAVAGORE/SPELL MARTYR/SCYTHEAN Scythean
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

I guess they don't want to mess with what works? Circle has 3 types of Warpwolves now. Skorne has 3 types of Titans and Trollbloods have 4 types of Dire Trolls.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next