Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steamroller 2011

+2
paintminion
adiaze
6 posters

Go down

Steamroller 2011 Empty Steamroller 2011

Post by adiaze Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am

Steamroller 2011

Anybody wants to play this? I recall Wolf saying that we can register a pod of 8, just pay a certain amount, and all 8 of that pod can play, as long as play at WGS.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Steamroller 2011 Empty Re: Steamroller 2011

Post by paintminion Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 am

if you want to do this better do it quick, and get registered. Those non-civil gamers thrive in joining these events... be warned.

I'm sitting out on all PP events at Wolf's this current season due to malas lol. Will however try to support WMMalaysia League when that happens along with any other non-PP approved events.

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm talking about creating a separate pod, but still joining at wolf's. Meaning we get 8 players for a pod, then just talk to wolf into getting a kit just for those 8 players.

So that we're not joined by the non-civil players. I've talked to wolf before on this matter and he's agreeable, the only stipulation that he asked for is that the tourney should be held at his place.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Why bother? Seriously... I'm with paint minion on this.

I'm curious why is it not wolf posting this? It just feels more appropriate for the shop owner to post invites to their events. Also easier as we can get a direct response to questions we might have.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

count me in..... am i one of those non-civil players? lol

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Gliblit wrote:Why bother? Seriously... I'm with paint minion on this.

I'm curious why is it not wolf posting this? It just feels more appropriate for the shop owner to post invites to their events. Also easier as we can get a direct response to questions we might have.

Dude, please realise I am staying away from the PP events because i cannot participate as much in them as i would like due to work and every day commitments. Not because of the shop, shopowner, or uncivil players that patronise said events.

Cool?

WGS has not posted anything up because Its not due to start just yet. He will post it on the WGS forum when dates are finalised. If interested in such events I suggest checking out the forums there from time to time.

I know Wolf enough to say that he will NOT advertise any events being held at WGS anywhere else other than the WGS forum or at his shop and via word of mouth.

What a Face

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Bah. If you're really expecting shop owners to post invites and dont want to join and skip events just because not invited with red carpet... bla bla bla bla...

all that crap politics/ego/power trip. Go ahead. Wtf. I'm just posting coz I'm excited to see 2011 event.

Whatever rocks your boat you buggers.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm

well i support the game community and i like the medals lol!!! so doesnt matter where or who i play with, because the game is more important than my feelings Smile feelings come and go, i seek to master them as my tool, not have them control my actions. therefore im constantly battling my evil self-centered self lol Very Happy lets rock n roll

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Sounds like a great idea. This is a one day event kind of thingy right?
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 pm

yep, that makes 3 of us Very Happy 5 to go!! Muhahahahaha!!!

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

hm.. looking at the format of play, pts start from 35 onwards. anyone wants a 50pts game? hope we can gather more players then we can have a 4 round event !! MUHHAHHAHA excited.......

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes 50 points is so teh awesome <--- 50pts veteran.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Come on when did I ask for a red carpet? A blue or green one works just as well. And "buggers" "crap ego/politics/power trips" that is very cheap, especially for you. Having a bad day?

All I'm saying is that while we are all promoting the game we love, can't the shop put in some effort too? It is so easy and it creates much good will and not to mention convinience for the players here. I'm just hoping that eventually he will change (not holding my breath) and come to accept WMMalaysia community.

As far as I know, business go to their customers.

Also, Adi please don't mud sling or name call. You of all people should be experience enough to see how tournaments are run. Take L5R Kotei for example, did you not put in the effort to inform people? Even till over seas like Singapore? Or did you sit back and say they should be the ones contacting you?

In all fairness if it is a good solid event I will join regardless of where it is. I like wolf as a cool dude, if it's an interesting event I'm more than happy to join.

So, perhaps you have more info in this 8 pod thing. How many points, how much to pay and what are the prizes?

So no more name callings, ya?

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Bad day. Fury at maxed and close to threshold. I'll respond later.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down