Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soul harvester

2 posters

Go down

soul harvester Empty soul harvester

Post by cikiauness Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

i played him once but i dun understand soul harvester

how does it work is it i cast it on a model /unit(it says unit) and it becomes like a vacum and gives it to venetrax
or u cast it at a model and any other model/unit kills a warior model even though 5 or 6 inches/in venetrax ctrl area and it will go to that model

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

soul harvester Empty Re: soul harvester

Post by Tekanan Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm

When you cast soul harvester on a model/unit, any kills made by that unit will contribute to Venethrax's soul token collection (gotta collect 'em all!). So yea, it's pretty much a vacuum.

Works obscenely well with Bane Knights, which I intend to get for my Venny Smile.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

i have bane knights 6 oni though they work well with scare bomb well dun mind pinjaming u if u want to try it out not painted though T_T (nextt i get my car after 1 month on no game im soooo itching its like im going to dieee) why no one play at legio T_T

thoughts on him very hard to die and since he has lamentation (and with free upkeep if u play wintershadow <- awesome unit play them as suport ) ur armor is godlike (sit on focus) 23 or 25 if u change to dragon slayer mode XD .and yeah play with lots of warwitch and skarlock if can it helps corrosioning everyone

won porloon as his assination failed (with his feat on and being barrage by nemo thunderhead and 3 stormknight shooties .still survived with 2 hp XD )
was lucky if he didnt try for asasination and he kill of everyone one by one it would be my lost.

o ya lamentation the upkeep they pay double basically must be on warcaster to warcaster in his ctrl radius or his units i check in other forum they say units or model played with porloon he and his fren says on caster .

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum