Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games

+2
jasechew
cikiauness
6 posters

Go down

anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games Empty anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games

Post by cikiauness Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 pm

anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games want to ask or maybe ask u to help me order some stuff

no paypal account yet

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games Empty Re: anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games

Post by jasechew Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Well if ya wanna order stuff why not order via uncle ,
I have discussed with him that now he x 3.5 instead of 4 which is not much different from on9 prices , support la local game shop bro
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games Empty Re: anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm games

Post by Wayfarer Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 pm

I agree. cikiauness if you're in KL, either as Jason said above, CCDJ or you can try WGS. 3.5 on the USD price is not bad but some items might be cheaper at WGS so shop around before you buy.

Jase, does CC bring in regular stock now? Or is it all still per order basis?
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 am

because im not leng chai enough he sold me 4 T_T

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:45 pm

4? Oh dear. Well, that's why I said shop around first!

On a related note, never thought I'd be able to say that about WM/H in Malaysia, so that's a good development. Smile
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Wayfarer wrote:4? Oh dear. Well, that's why I said shop around first!

On a related note, never thought I'd be able to say that about WM/H in Malaysia, so that's a good development. Smile

Seeing how serious PP are and the current state of things, I won't be surprised if more shop owners are bringing in WM goods in the future. Twisted Evil
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:23 pm

uncle said small blister like box times 4.big box times 3.5 at least the paint is rm12 .trying to jump from tamiya paint to pp paint.find out for metal or gun metal ,copper gold tamiya is better but for matt preferbally go with pp

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

rats need my shooty jacks so if anyone ordering from wayland or maelstorm do tell me

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by funkeemonkee Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:35 am

@ cikiauness

bro, I can help u order stuff from Maelstrom, I've got good rep with them.

However the past 3 months they have issues with supply. I just got my Wardog after 3 months of wait. Ordered it in Jan, and just got the dispatch mail. will take 2 weeks before it comes in. at least i know la. this was my longest to date. usually i get stuff within 3 weeks, earliest was 2 weeks :p

I also have account with Wayland. they are good but same issue with Maelstrom where PP stuff was an issue. I ordered stuff from them together with Maelstrom. after 3 days they bounch my order cus they couldn't get stock in time. they didn't even tell me. but i guessed as much they were having issues with stock nation wide.

Overall - Maelstrom still ok. I communicate with them often so not too bad.
let me know if you wan la. spoke with Bikinibonsai / CK. he has convinced me to use Vlad and 5 berserkers!!! BWWAHHAHAHHAAH

Last edited by funkeemonkee on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 am

oo will do XD tell me when ur ordering or when we meet that time ill giv u a list

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:40 am

I never had issues with wayland actually. The thing with wayland, if they dont have it, then they immediately refund.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by funkeemonkee Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

@ cikiauness

Ok bro, I usually.wait till they have 17.5 or 15% off will let u know then

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down