Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meesa lonely~

4 posters

Go down

Meesa lonely~ Empty Meesa lonely~

Post by DemoNSquiD Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Working, working, working. Back to hell, how nice.

Haven't seen anyone in 2 weeks. Jungling 2 jobs just for the extra cash, plus im pretty sure i owe some of you guys models. Tekanan's Fenris is done, let me know if you want it during the weekdays, jason's darrath is done, waiting for pick up as well. A few Cryx models here and there.

Very soon will move to the new office at Mid valley boulevard. Got one of wolf's guys working with me so maybe can set up a small gaming table at the new office. He is a trolls and cryx player. Waiting for my cash flow to be stable before i start buying more trolls and cryx.

One good thing is that i have time for my own models now~ Very Happy Not that many models to paint so my trolls and cryx are actually coming up pretty quick now.

Really missing my skorne and menoth, hope they have good homes now. Looking into expanding my retribution soon.
DemoNSquiD
DemoNSquiD
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Meesa lonely~ Empty Re: Meesa lonely~

Post by cikiauness Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm

ooo so hows my cryx doing XD also do u do pinning T_T nightmares arms falling down non stop T_T

o 4got when u meeting jason wan to take 1 arm for malice from u XD

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemoNSquiD Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 pm

I don't do pinning~ never belived in it~ I should be around this friday at CC. IF your nightmare arm is falling off its because of excessive gluing. You needd to clean it up.
DemoNSquiD
DemoNSquiD
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

One thing that I found works pretty well: try roughing up or scoring the surfaces to be glued. Cut or scratch with a file. Then, apply small (just a thin layer) of super glue. I too find that pinning is more trouble than it's worth...
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Wayfarer wrote:One thing that I found works pretty well: try roughing up or scoring the surfaces to be glued. Cut or scratch with a file. Then, apply small (just a thin layer) of super glue. I too find that pinning is more trouble than it's worth...

I do this sometimes too and it really helps! Think of it as more surface area for the glued area to settle on.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

ok ill try tomolo may thy awesome super glue help

and my nightmare arm is droping couse its heavy T_T

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down