Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports

3 posters

Go down

1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports Empty 1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports

Post by Tekanan Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

How did your WM games went on the first WM gathering for 2011?

I went to HF on Friday and had a game against thevampiredio's pGaspy, using my very own pNemo. I feated on 2nd turn and had some really good rolls! Controlled the game and destroyed everything except for pGaspy. With 3 warjacks left and a healthy Nemo, I had a good chance of winning. pGaspy desperately teleported to my caster and hoped for the best. I ran one light jack behind Gaspy and used my other overpowered lightjack to slam pGaspy for the win, but missed that crucial slam! I of course did not have enough to kill Gaspy and he proceeded to finish of Nemo. Sad

I also went to HF on Saturday to game against Dodge as promise. It was a simple 15pt game using pButcher but Dodge went all for it, picking eCaine as his caster of choice! Being afraid of eCaine's terrifying feat, Butcher was hiding behind his warjacks most of the time (Berserker, Juggy and a Kodiak). Even so, eCaine saw his chance for LOS and decided to play like he's got a pair. As per norm, Squire gives eCaine that additional focus and Reinholdt gives that extra magical Reloaded shot. eEiryss then went in, hoping to strip of Butcher's Iron Flesh and the 4 camped focus but fortunately for me. eEiryss misses! eCaine then decided to pull the stops by dishing out some feated shots at berserker first before targeting pButcher. Berserker was at 1 life left before eCaine, with approx 6 focus left, decided to start unloading every other shot at pButcher. Luck was on my side as pButcher got away with 1 life remaining!

On the Khadoran turn, pButcher feated and charged eCaine, causing me to roll 5 dice on dmg rolls with a +3 on results...
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports Empty Re: 1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports

Post by DemoNSquiD Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:05 am

What was great is the amount of players on Friday was a staggering amount. The biggest so far i think.
DemoNSquiD
DemoNSquiD
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports Empty Re: 1st Warmachine Gathering of 2011 reports

Post by squee Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:34 am

I hear it was quite the turnout. Nice goin' lads! Regrets for being unable to attend; flu left me in a less than enjoyable state and I didn't fancy giving the whole WM community the flu as a new years gift.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down