Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

veil of mist

2 posters

Go down

veil of mist Empty veil of mist

Post by cikiauness Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

veil of mist

place a 4 inch aoe cloud effect anywhere completely within this models ctrl area.this aoe does not block friendly los.while in the aoe friendly faction gains pathfinder and can move throught obstruction and other models if they have enough movement to move completely past them
(that wat is says in the card)

so for example warcaster is behind her wall of units/warbeast i cast veil of mist on his units .now i declare a charge to his warcaster/warlock .can i charge his warlock ????? i noe i can walk to his warlock and start hitting it but now i want to noe can i charge ????

it feels like the description nvr say that enemy units block my los

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

veil of mist Empty Re: veil of mist

Post by cikiauness Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

o 4got it nvr says on free strike also T_T need to read on cloud effect rulesss

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

cikiauness wrote:veil of mist

place a 4 inch aoe cloud effect anywhere completely within this models ctrl area.this aoe does not block friendly los.while in the aoe friendly faction gains pathfinder and can move throught obstruction and other models if they have enough movement to move completely past them
(that wat is says in the card)

so for example warcaster is behind her wall of units/warbeast i cast veil of mist on his units .now i declare a charge to his warcaster/warlock .can i charge his warlock ????? i noe i can walk to his warlock and start hitting it but now i want to noe can i charge ????

it feels like the description nvr say that enemy units block my los

Well it be nice if u can charge it but ... the problem is LOS u only can charge someone if u have LOS of the it. Well unless the wall got hole/he partially not covered then u can charge it. Well as for free strike 100% u are getting it .
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:26 pm

oo now i noe why bane knights and soul hunters are a good combo for coven XD ghostly rulesss

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum