Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryx Scavenger - is it worth it?

3 posters

Go down

Cryx Scavenger - is it worth it? Empty Cryx Scavenger - is it worth it?

Post by Tekanan Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Just got my hands on the latest NQ (#35) and among other models spoiled, the Cryx Scavenger bonejack was one of them. It cost 4 points with typical stalker stats. Abilities include Finisher (ref. Gerlak), Flight (ref. Angelius) and Sprint (ref. Strakhov).

I'm now considering getting this jack once I expand my Cryx army (soon).What do you think of this jack? Is it worth it?

Sprint seems interesting but the lack of parry is slightly disturbing. Combine this with Flight, I feel this little jack is sorely underestimated. I see a stalker as a solo assassin and this as a heavy infantry/light jack killer. Surely with the ample corrosion opportunities Cryx has, finisher is bound to take into effect!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cryx Scavenger - is it worth it? Empty Re: Cryx Scavenger - is it worth it?

Post by cikiauness Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 am

saw it and i felt hard to play unless denny tier list is involve .1 defiler 2 ripjaw and 2 scavenger .basically rellying on defilers and denny venom to play him perfectly though

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by thevampiredio Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

dunno man. i have mix feeling about this birdy. feels like u have to spend alot of focus on a bonejack... doesnt sit too well with me.

i guess it could combo with ripjaw.
thevampiredio
thevampiredio
Leader

http://thevampiredio.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down