Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Placing orders at Epic Toyz Melaka

3 posters

Go down

Placing orders at Epic Toyz Melaka Empty Placing orders at Epic Toyz Melaka

Post by P666P Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 am

Hey Warma-folks. I just found out from our good friends at Epic Toyz Melaka that they are actually ready to take orders for Warmachine/Hordes. The following are the rules for ordering with Epic Toyz Melaka.

All orders made via Epic Toyz will take 2-4 weeks for delivery. It might take longer/shorter depending on availability and acts of god Razz. For those of you ordering from KL I travel to KL pretty often so I am more than happy to help bring down any stuff that you guys may order via Epic Toyz and we can arrange a place to meet to exchange the items that you ordered. If ordering from outside the Klang Valley or Melaka Epic Toyz will post it to you (within Malaysia only) free of charge).

Just PM me with your order and I will reply you with a quote for the items that you ordered. If the price is agreeable to you I will place the order with Epic Toyz on your behalf. Orders amounting to more than RM 50 requires a deposit of RM 50. Orders will only be processed once there is confirmation of the deposit.

So come one and all and start placing your orders today.

santa In light of it being the season of giving and all that Epic Toyz has decided to give ALL Warmachine Malaysia Forum Members a 5% discount on all Warmachine/Hordes items. If you PM me with your order you are automatically eligible for the 5% discount (for obvious reasons Razz). However if you call in or visit the shop, when placing your order please state your Warmachine Malaysia Forums handle. rendeer

For any inquiries please PM or call/sms me at 012-3003433

*Yuletide offer only valid until 30 of December 2010*

P666P
Leader

Back to top Go down

Placing orders at Epic Toyz Melaka Empty Re: Placing orders at Epic Toyz Melaka

Post by Gliblit Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 pm

good job!

and you are one that does not sleep too?

will ping you a list soon

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by P666P Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:14 pm

lol saturday nite party and all that Razz

P666P
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:22 pm

you party animal! ... us geeks here in kl no party... we only play games... Sad

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Gliblit wrote:you party animal! ... us geeks here in kl no party... we only play games... Sad

Ya RFG(Remove From Game) from partying, Now is officially just a RFG (Random Fat Gamer)
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 pm

P666P wrote:Hey Warma-folks. I just found out from our good friends at Epic Toyz Melaka that they are actually ready to take orders for Warmachine/Hordes. The following are the rules for ordering with Epic Toyz Melaka.

All orders made via Epic Toyz will take 2-4 weeks for delivery. It might take longer/shorter depending on availability and acts of god Razz. For those of you ordering from KL I travel to KL pretty often so I am more than happy to help bring down any stuff that you guys may order via Epic Toyz and we can arrange a place to meet to exchange the items that you ordered. If ordering from outside the Klang Valley or Melaka Epic Toyz will post it to you (within Malaysia only) free of charge).

Just PM me with your order and I will reply you with a quote for the items that you ordered. If the price is agreeable to you I will place the order with Epic Toyz on your behalf. Orders amounting to more than RM 50 requires a deposit of RM 50. Orders will only be processed once there is confirmation of the deposit.

So come one and all and start placing your orders today.

santa In light of it being the season of giving and all that Epic Toyz has decided to give ALL Warmachine Malaysia Forum Members a 5% discount on all Warmachine/Hordes items. If you PM me with your order you are automatically eligible for the 5% discount (for obvious reasons Razz). However if you call in or visit the shop, when placing your order please state your Warmachine Malaysia Forums handle. rendeer

For any inquiries please PM or call/sms me at 012-3003433

*Yuletide offer only valid until 30 of December 2010*

Good times one more source to get WM/H.
If possible update the 1st page as well as put a copy at WHERE CAN I GET WM/H GOODS Thread. Thanks
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by P666P Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we will be placing our first order this Friday. Better to place all orders at once to save on shipping and all that Smile. Anyway just wondering if anyone in KL wanted to join in. Keep in mind that orders can take anywhere from a week to a month to get in.

Im personally getting a ton of ret and legion stuff hehehe

P666P
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down