Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale

+6
buffalo
Gliblit
TheLostSheep
almond
Zhuala
davidlian
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: [UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale

Post by cikiauness Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

o ya the most important thing of all how to meet u if i wan to pay for the book XD basically im always in DJ at sat or sundays

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

[UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale - Page 2 Empty Re: [UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale

Post by Dodge Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 am

If nobody buys the khador book can I reserved it for my friend?

Dodge
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodge Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:51 am

He also wants the Wardog too.

Dodge
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by davidlian Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Dodge,

You can have the Warmachine Khador book and Wardog. I've reserved it. Earliest i can meet, though is tomorrow night or Wednesday. I'm going to be away today on a camping trip.

Send me a PM with your details?

davidlian
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by P666P Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Hmmm hope seller can explain the situation regarding the pEiyris. According to my time stamp I pmed him about it first but he said reserved by Wayfarer.

P666P
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:16 pm

im so saaad

Re: [UPDATED] Khador Stuff for Sale
@Cikiauness Rulebook pending. If I don't make the sale tomorrow, then I will unreserve it.
its like 3 days after d then u said u sold it T_T

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 pm

P666P wrote:Hmmm hope seller can explain the situation regarding the pEiyris. According to my time stamp I pmed him about it first but he said reserved by Wayfarer.

Not anymore. I thought of starting some mercs but decided against it. Even putting my PoM on hold. Concentrating on my Hordes army right now.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2