Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced!

4 posters

Go down

Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced! Empty Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced!

Post by Wayfarer Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 am

I dropped by Wolf's place today. Good news, folks! Price drops across the board! I asked him "how come?" Apparently, they got better retailer pricing from PP.

Anyway, a lot of stuff are cheaper by about RM 20, now. The larger things (jacks, beasts) are cheaper by around RM 50!

The other thing is, the shop is a right mess right now - looks like substantial renovations during the week - still not finished. I won't be going there this weekend but I'll see next Saturday (for Blasted Heath, y'all!) what's been done. The long-awaited air-conditioning of the middle section (now, room) is confirmed!
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced! Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced!

Post by jasechew Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:31 am

Wayfarer wrote:Oops, forgot to mention. I dropped by Wolf's place today. Good news, folks! Price drops across the board! I asked him "how come?" Apparently, they got better retailer pricing from PP.

Anyway, a lot of stuff are cheaper by about RM 20, now. The larger things (jacks, beasts) are cheaper by around RM 50!

The other thing is, the shop is a right mess right now - looks like substantial renovations during the week - still not finished. I won't be going there this weekend but I'll see next Saturday (for Blasted Heath, y'all!) what's been done. The long-awaited air-conditioning of the middle section (now, room) is confirmed!

Wow that's good news bro,
I think i will drop by there 1 of these day who is with me?
what happened in the past let it be over with we all shall looks forward to Warmachine & Hordes future community,

WGS is already moving forward we cant left behind,
Try get as many Warmachine friends to join the forum as possible..... now its time to look forward .

Due to the long winter season on Warmachine we already lost many players,
I suggest we heat things up,
We need a official Active Press Granger who knows what he is doing
to work with our LGS (btw i not referring to myself i can't do this)

If its Ok with the LGS,
I would suggest choose few person here who willing to help out to work as a Press Ganger squad but register as 1 person,
Basically the concept are same as WM infantry squad .
I believe every1 have down time ,
That's where the next person pick's up the flag and be unit leader.
I would suggest 3 person a team will be best for decision making.
Later when the community expand this 3 person can even branch out and become a unit leader each.
How that sounds guys?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced! Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop (WGS) PP Products re-priced!

Post by Wayfarer Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Sounds good. But I don't think PP has allowance for such innovative group effort.

I still think you, jasechew, are the best candidate for Malaysia's Next Top PressGanger. Laughing

You have several painted armies for demoing. You know the rules very well. You organize our WM meetups, you sms everyone invitations and reminders. Please do think about it, dude.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Wayfarer wrote:Sounds good. But I don't think PP has allowance for such innovative group effort.

I still think you, jasechew, are the best candidate for Malaysia's Next Top PressGanger. Laughing

You have several painted armies for demoing. You know the rules very well. You organize our WM meetups, you sms everyone invitations and reminders. Please do think about it, dude.

Haha of cox they don't ... u see the only thing they need to know is 1 PG ,
The other 2 is in stealth mode . (Only between us wmmalaysia)

Haha but i enjoy playing not see ppl play leh, Evil or Very Mad
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 am

Man has a point; that way a Pressganger's duties can be evenly spread out around a few people.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:10 pm

squee wrote:Man has a point; that way a Pressganger's duties can be evenly spread out around a few people.

wooo~hooo Yeah thats set then squee is 1 of the new press ganger Razz

Last edited by jasechew on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Go for it, then!
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Hehe Wayfarer why not u join and be a press ganger too?
You have enough armies to demo for Warmachine and Hordes
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Sure, I can help you guys out if you need another stealth pseudo-PG. Smile

Not sure if Wolf will endorse another PG, though. He's already endorsed 2: Norman and Arjun. No need to flame here - just understand that Norman's gotten busy with Life(tm) and Arjun is... well, let's just say his PG position is shaky at best. Arjun's not proven himself so far. I think Wolf's going to give him another chance to do so - otherwise, he'll revoke endorsement.

To be an officially PP-recognized PG with PG points and Free Stuff(tm), you need to be endorsed by an LGS that retails WM/H. Thing is, Wolf's GS is the only LGS that brings in WM/H. So, unless Arjun get's 'demoted' we probably won't have another.

Last edited by Tekanan on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : posts going off-topic. please take it to the PMs!)
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

I have deleted some post. Keep it on topic guys!

I also suggest opening a thread on "Malaysia's Next Top Press Ganger" in the General Discussions forum instead of here since this forum is reserved for local game store news. Laughing
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Being a little heavy-handed on editing my posts there, Tekanan. You may be new at this moderating business but normal etiquette is to warn the poster, editing/deleting parts of original posts should be confined to blatant personal attacks or extreme rudeness, (non-game) racist remarks etc. Please chill a bit, thanks.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am

Can't really blame 'im; no sense in throwin' oil inna fire.

*ahem* anyway back on topic; Jase and I'll try to be there fer Blasted Heath ta support tha Warmachine Community as we try to carve out our own li'l dents in the Iron Kingdoms.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

My Bad,
But c'mon guys let it be la the past is the past already la,
Its just a game everyone wanna have fun and juz voice out their opinion to make the situation better.

No need to take it too personally la guys
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Well with the price's scaled down to a somewhat more reasonable price, introducing noobs to teh hobby will be easier. Now all he has to do is stock the starters as well as a few solos.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Yes, he certainly need some more starter boxes. I think the WM ones are being discontinued in the current incarnation - I heard rumour that PP are switching to plastic starters. They already have the plastics for those jacks, after all.

I think WGS does have 1 Khador starter box and 1...Cryx box? Not sure. They are RM 175 each now.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Wayfarer wrote:
I think WGS does have 1 Khador starter box and 1...Cryx box? Not sure. They are RM 175 each now.

175 is very decent and affordable for if get 1 more solo which is bout 25 then RM200 just nice for 15point games
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:24 am

25? Hmm...that would be a thin/small solo - most solos are RM 35.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Haha well even its 35 still its cheap,
Its a evergreen thing... juz spend 210?
My 1st Cryx army bought 5 years ago still kick ass even till today man.
The models bout the same some even get more powerful compare then before.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down