Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report

3 posters

Go down

[06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report Empty [06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report

Post by jasechew Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Today at Hobby Forge,
It’s a day I must record down, it’s a day which Squee decided to challenge me to a game.
As soon I have set up my board on Cygnar army i suddenly realize that i make a huge mistake...
That’s when the world has suddenly went pitched black and silent, and there is a red growing light

I can feel a strong Killing presence and Aura of blood thirstiness and soon Butcher is on the table edge.
Squee have decided to use his Legendary List which won 3 continuous tournament .(haha wanna trash me that bad meh?)

It’s The butcher + 2 x devastator and he even have Squeedon Lord and a hot dog now.

As then turn around and Check my back pack and realize there is no hope as my Skarre is on vacation to do plastic surgery.
There for... sorry Stryker u must take 1 for the team.

I was hoping the Cygnar list might able just survive with sheer armor,
Then I soon realize there is no armor that is too thick for butcher.
To cut this short…. i kena makan !! The End. Butcher and his 2 jack went home and happy ever after
(and yes in case u wonder I only managed to take down Hot Dog and squeedom lord)

If wanna know more on what happen go find squee and have a game against that list u will know
its butcher doesn’t that explain it all…

(this the list that uses 2 devastator just to get in the way and so butcher can have all the kills for himself)
(Btw Noobs don't try this list at home, Squee is a professional butcher player)

Second Game ,
Using Ashlyn against Tekanan’s E.Sorscha,
Its quite a even match for Ashlyn with more lousy Jack but the Mercs really make it up with their variety of solos.

On Turn Two,
Tekanan really lives up to his name ,
1 of my jack have already looses both arm system,
I then have decided to end it quick if I were to drag any longer it be in Khador’s favor,
So send out a bait for Sorcha which is Eiryss ,(Tips : u need to send out a babe to fish another babe)

On Turn Three,
She Fell for it good times,
I therefore Uses Feat which give me +2 extra dice on all my attacks and discard 2 dice of my choice,
My plan was to Harpoon her and Pawn her with my Parang, In-case all fail I still got my pistol under my sleeves… I even set her up using my Ayana & Holt to weaken her before that,
But Ashylnn has Dark Fate against Khador.... I fail to assassinate her. (bad dice rolls)

Then Ashlynn follow her father’s fate and join him in Hell.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

[06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report Empty Re: [06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report

Post by squee Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Waaah, need make me sound so power, ar?

Folks, just to clarify this is my retard list; a list i play when i've had a really late night and am in no condition to form coherent thought or rationalize tactical decisions.

Butcher - Devastator, War Dog.
Koldun Lord - Devastator.

Not so scary is it? My jacks never even touched Jason's big brutes for fear that if i opened up and my armor dropped he would have mauled me the next turn! Shocked

A scary list:
Stryker - Centurion, Ol' Rowdy.
Journeyman.

I swear though Stryker's feat 'Invincibility' really lives up to its name as an ARM 28 ol' Rowdy and ARM 29 Centurion are no laughing matter! o_0 Despite it being an uphill battle, it all turned out well in the end; I would like to attribute my win to skill but that would be an outright lie.
Though I used walls to block and limit response and used Bulldoze to displace his units it was Stryker's failed assassination attempt that served him to Butcher on a platter.

Good game, good game. ^__^
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report Empty Re: [06.06.10] Weekend Sunday WM meet-up report

Post by jasechew Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm

squee wrote:Waaah, need make me sound so power, ar?

Folks, just to clarify this is my retard list; a list i play when i've had a really late night and am in no condition to form coherent thought or rationalize tactical decisions.

Butcher - Devastator, War Dog.
Koldun Lord - Devastator.

Haha Squee is being humble again,
Any Old Warmachine player and even Privateer Press knows u are Malaysian best WM player
"as u won 3 Malaysian official tournament still undefeated till today"

So do u plan to win Blasted Heath this time of round?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

I suspect Nick is the most likely to take my dubious status of 'best khador player' with his Vlad all-star list (Drago, Beast-09, war dog)

Bring it, Neon! I shall not go without a fight! Laughing
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 am

squee wrote:I suspect Nick is the most likely to take my dubious status of 'best khador player' with his Vlad all-star list (Drago, Beast-09, war dog)

Bring it, Neon! I shall not go without a fight! Laughing

Ooh so much semangat i shall stay out of this and let the Best Khador title go,
but and again Squee still Malaysian Best WM player i doubt Vlad got much chance against The Devastating Butcher List.
My money will be on the big guy
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 pm

So how was the gaming session this week,
Was back at home town the past week, so what did i miss?
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Alot bro u miss alot.... 1st of all Thugrosh is on crack,
so far played 3 games so far undefeated,
The best thing is i have no chance to use feat oso on all 3 games.

Wait my Saeryn complete la lets play Twin sisters multiplayer team up.

Perhaps blasted heath,
Last week we didn't turn up cox got errand to run,
perhaps u can join us on this week.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JINTANA Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Up coming week also most likely me be unavailable. Going out of town.
If Gaming on fri night ends late, then likely i can make a game or so
JINTANA
JINTANA
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down