Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Asphyxious (non epic) card

+4
Tekanan
Gliblit
cikiauness
jospoon
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for Asphyxious (non epic) card  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Asphyxious (non epic) card

Post by cikiauness Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm

im checking the price but definetely cheaper then rm 80 maybe 70 and if u buy reaper nib along i may charge u cheaper heard both of them same price (reaper is awesome if u play with coven as u drag them in to ur range and tapau it with seether or others kill avatar of menoth like this (bloddy 22 armor) will play with my reaper agaisnt ur army to let u see how it works

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Looking for Asphyxious (non epic) card  - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Asphyxious (non epic) card

Post by jospoon Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Ok, talk to u this fri

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by arzmi Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:39 am

cikiauness wrote:not so sure are u the one with the dark pokemon deck with cats and dogs XD

lmao

yeap that sounds like joe alright!

arzmi
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by jospoon Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 am

Wth, u still lurking in this forum my sexy ip-man?

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 am

ooo i thought u wanted to play pigs ??? u were liking it when u played with alvin (or im wrong again and its not u)

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jospoon Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 am

yes, that's me. pigs were too straight forward. i bet i will get bored with it very fast.

i'm a very tactical type of guy. i like to strategise things. so straight forward armies like Khador and Piggies may be fun to play but will not hold my interest for long. Smile

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

hahaha same like me i like tactical XD u should try with witch coven really really tactical 18 inch ctrl area and most of all if u play it with bane kights then they are awesome in doing nearly everything from assasination.cast veil of mist and u can walk through ur enimies and best thing bane knights are ghostly so no free strike and auto pathfinder that can walk throught obsticles XDXD . rats i need 4 more (my bane kngihts coming aledi XDXDXD)

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jospoon Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 am

I prefer Bane Thralls more than Bane Knights because they got stealth and looks cooler. Smile

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:35 am

Well depends too , I personally also prefer Bane thralls as they cooler and also easier to transport, Bane knights is good too its fast... free move and ghostly. This few more playable troops for Cryx
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:44 am

... coven cast oculation now bane knights are stelth and also ghostly at the same time XD
for the point of 2 focus that is XDXD and wat the hell i have 9 focus warcaster and is upkeep

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 pm

cikiauness wrote:... coven cast oculation now bane knights are stelth and also ghostly at the same time XD
for the point of 2 focus that is XDXD and wat the hell i have 9 focus warcaster and is upkeep

Well that's a fine plan but....

Yes its true but dont forget that Bane thralls still hit harder as they got armor reduction and UA that give em tough.

As for coven u only can stealth one target better choose the target wisely man hahaha
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 pm

.. it says model/unit means entire unit right

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

cikiauness wrote:.. it says model/unit means entire unit right

Yes but its a upkeep spell therefore there is only one at play for your side at the time. Haha Therefore u wanna stealth ur troops and leave ur jacks open to be shot at?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arzmi Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm

i suggest you stick to your dark pokemon deck joe lol

man i am so going to call you dark pokemon from now on bro

arzmi
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm

his not the dark pokemon playa XD

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by arzmi Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 pm

i know, but it just fits him ya know, the tag

arzmi
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm

with his spikey hair, he could be Ash!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jospoon Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 am

I will blooody pawn you all with my Pikachu!!! Raaarggh!

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:24 am

arzmi wrote:i suggest you stick to your dark pokemon deck joe lol

man i am so going to call you dark pokemon from now on bro

very random... but 'Like'

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by cikiauness Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 pm

yo joe it looks like i cant make it couse i crashed my car but if u think u want the reaper and and seether its 135 for both and or 70 each u can pay to alvin first then it may deducted from wat im buying from him.T_T no more gamenights as no car

cikiauness
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jospoon Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm

no hurry, i'll deal with you when we meet again.

jospoon
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 pm

jospoon wrote:I will blooody pawn you all with my Pikachu!!! Raaarggh!

Paint your DJ yellow with black stripes, then we'll talk. Rolling Eyes

(crap, tempted to paint a Thunderhead yellow with black now...)
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2