Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Tactical] Tactica for newbies

3 posters

Go down

[Tactical] Tactica for newbies Empty [Tactical] Tactica for newbies

Post by RAMONE Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Dear all,
Anyone interested to contribute to this thread? Just a brief write up on the faction you play so newbies can get more insights on how different armies play. This is because I do not really get what exactly do you mean when you say that Legion of Everblight is like a Glass hammer from forums.

Have at it will ya=)

Last edited by Tekanan on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic Title edited to conform to sub-forum rules.)
RAMONE
RAMONE
Leader

Back to top Go down

[Tactical] Tactica for newbies Empty Re: [Tactical] Tactica for newbies

Post by Tekanan Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm

I am primarily a Khador player.

Khador is a heavy armour army that usually (but not always) plays the attrition game.

Due to Khador's slow speed, they tend to manouveur the battlefield slowly. This tend to get their jacks getting a hit first by the enemy. If the jacks/units are healthy enough to counter attack, they have succeeded in the "attrition game" and proceed to decimate their opponent. Their jacks are very easy to hit, but their high armour somewhat compensates that and this helps their attrition game plan.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMONE Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey thanks for you quick reply Tekanan...I can't contribute yet..cause i myself do not have enough experience to write..hehe
RAMONE
RAMONE
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm

RAMONE wrote:Dear all,
Anyone interested to contribute to this thread? Just a brief write up on the faction you play so newbies can get more insights on how different armies play. This is because I do not really get what exactly do you mean when you say that Legion of Everblight is like a Glass hammer from forums.

Have at it will ya=)

Its bullshit but I Can't blame ya ,
Haven't seen Epic Thagrosh in action,
I can tell you this if u think Khador is HARD u are wrong wait till ya see ARM23 Cuntnivian additional to it everytime u hit take 1D3 Damage. With Manifest Destiny while attack even Ngap-Ngap can tear jacks apart.

Normal Thagorsh : u kill my Typhoon ah...good work ...come back here beast 3" of me. come near me -2 STR and now give my Typhoon +2 STR go have revenge boy

Lylyth is the most flexible everblight caster which allows you to plays meele or range but try not to mix u probably end up nowhere.

The twins sisters also another good warlords , One is pure forces another is pure annoying

Absylonia is obvious is a power bitch but i not really into MILF therefore i never touch her yet

Epic Lylyth and Vayl is a opportunist from what I can see

Well anyhow I would say overall Everblight is a strong faction juz that not many people know how to fully use it yet
Hope u can do it man the future of the blights depends on u and Jin
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMONE Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Lol..i'm just learning the game here and now you say that the future is depends on me and Jin???whoa tat's overwhealming..XD
RAMONE
RAMONE
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm actually predicting LoE to win the WM tournament, but that's going Off- Topic Razz.

Quick, someone get Jin to post the gist of Everblight! I too want to know cuz honestly, they can look quite deceptive. A glass cannon is what defines Cryx. LoE is like a "better version" of Cryx but I can be wrong...
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down