Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list?

+5
polarloon
adiaze
evilmerlin
Tekanan
funkeemonkee
9 posters

Go down

[Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list? Empty [Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list?

Post by funkeemonkee Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

35pt

Supreme Kommandant Irusk
Devastator
Drago
Man-o-war Demolition Corps (Leader and 2 Grunts)
Man-o-war Shocktroopers (Leader and 4 Grunts)
Man-o-war Drakhun (with dismount)
Man-o-war Kovnik

bwhahah! i love MoW :3

i honestly have no strategy yet - I'm quite new so enlighten me Smile any advice would be appreciated!

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

[Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list? Empty Re: [Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list?

Post by Tekanan Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Hmm, I don't know is irusk is the MoW caster. Perhaps butcher is the one.

Nevertheless, I'd prefer the Kodiak over the Drago here. Drago only works with Vlad and in other cases, the Kodiak is almost always better.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list? Empty Re: [Khador] tell me what u guys think of my list?

Post by evilmerlin Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 am

eIrusk works because of Martial Discipline. Front rank Shock troopers to shield the Demo Corps.

I would drop Drago, Kovnik and Drakhun and just upgrade to Torch and two Mortars.

Drago as previously mentioned isn't a warjack that you can drop into every list. Ideally, he only works well with either Vlad or Karchev.

Kovnik is just poor. You're not marshalling any jacks with him and you don't need his field commander ability.

Drakhun isn't too bad but your overall list tends to plod along till it engages and the Drakhun will be shackled to that slower speed. You can unleash him early but that usually ends up with him dying with little result to show for it.

evilmerlin
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 am

Hey evilmerlin, I think i know who you are. Smile but please introduce yourself in the introducing yourself thread so that the rest of the forumners can get to know you.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by polarloon Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 am

I would drop the drago too but add in a beholder!! lol. drop konik and add in widowmakers. need more range support. your shock troopers are good but not godlike Smile

polarloon
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonUchuujin Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

If you want to keep full on ManOWars, maybe drop the Drago, take Drakhun without the dismount, ('cause without the dismount if it passes the Tough roll then it stays standing because it can't be knocked down). then put in another Devastator. Then send the two Warjacks in front to take the hits.

Alternatively, forgo Devastators and use the Shocktroopers as your Wall. Use the points for maybe 2 Destroyers for a little ranged support. (I prefer this plan Razz)

Use Irusk's "Extra 3 inch" spell and the other spell which creates a difficult terrain AOE, to try and build the 1st charge for your forces.
NeonUchuujin
NeonUchuujin
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:07 pm

evilmerlin wrote:
I would drop Drago, Kovnik and Drakhun and just upgrade to Torch and two Mortars.

I like the Mortar idea but you would need to bounce Fire for Effect (FFE) to make it work. This requires irusk to stay back. This may be beneficial, but do keep in mind that your troops cannot "breakaway" from irusk.

I'd drop Torch and add in a Spriggan instead. Flare can help mitigate stealth for your FFE mortars to hit and it is a perfect candidate for irusk's bond.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funkeemonkee Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:07 pm

TWO DEVASTATOR!!!! I LIKE!!!!!

Supreme Kommandant Irusk
2x Devastator!!!
drago
Man-o-war Demolition Corps (Leader and 2 Grunts)
Man-o-war Shocktroopers (Leader and 2 Grunts)
Man-o-war Drakhun (without dismount)

Widowmaker x4
Marksman x1

BOOM BOOM BANG!

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:22 am

I'd ditch the snipers in an Irusk army for 2 mortars, or max out the MoW squads.

Supreme Kommandant Irusk
-Devastator
-Devastator

5 Shocktroopers
5 Demolition Corps
Man 'o' War Drakhun (no dismount)

Now is that not the fattest army you ever seen?!
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by evilmerlin Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:45 am

Tekanan wrote:
evilmerlin wrote:

I like the Mortar idea but you would need to bounce Fire for Effect (FFE) to make it work. This requires irusk to stay back. This may be beneficial, but do keep in mind that your troops cannot "breakaway" from irusk.

I'd drop Torch and add in a Spriggan instead. Flare can help mitigate stealth for your FFE mortars to hit and it is a perfect candidate for irusk's bond.

It's not that difficult to bounce FFE between the two mortars. Irusk doesn't have much to do other than upkeeps most of the time so it's not difficult or troublesome to sandwich his activation between the mortars.

As for Stealth, boosted mortar shells landing near stealth guy will probably kill it as good as a direct hit.

evilmerlin
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:57 am

... it is the immortal man o war list... ditch everything!

The man o war are meant to DIE.... muahahahahaha!! While sending your can openers in.

First wave too many got taken down... can't finish the job
Second wave of MOW goes in
Third wave of Jacks goes in if secod wave failed

Kind of a boring list... but having 10 or so tough MOW running at you is not funny.

Or you can try my personal favourite Razz Destroyer.

The choice of jack is entirely personal, every jack in Khador have it's use. Other than Draco being Vlad's personal pokemon (Draco i choose you!), everyone else is good. Find your own personal favourite.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Antu Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 pm

dont believe in giblit!!!-ur list is ok have a play test n get use to ur army
Antu
Antu
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by funkeemonkee Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 am

hurrrdeppp.... i already feel gilbert and I can be best of friends already..... hur hur hur

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Ha ha... Cheers man! I am really looking forward to seeing your lust on the table. Come la! This Friday, we are going to legio.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by funkeemonkee Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 am

@Gliblit, I actaully just bought them and they haven't arrive yet, hope to get them before CNY :S

funkeemonkee
Standard Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down