Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists!

5 posters

Go down

[Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists! Empty [Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists!

Post by Tekanan Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am

[Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists! Tourneyarmylist

Last edited by Tekanan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists! Empty Re: [Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists!

Post by Tekanan Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:10 am

Army Lists used has been uploaded!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists! Empty Re: [Special] WM Malaysia Tournament Army Lists!

Post by Tekanan Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:22 am

I really like thevampiredio's list and the simplicity of Gang Kapak.

Perhaps one day I need to try Gang Kapak, but replace Destroyer with Decimator.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 am

Well Decimator believe that will work,
I thought of it too but I did not choose him cox he no Kapak ma Laughing
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonUchuujin Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Maybe I should've gone with the quick pVlad+Drago+Beast09 list, but in the end, no regrets, I love my 15 point army.

Just I gotta learn: No range=RUN IRON FANGS RUN!!!
NeonUchuujin
NeonUchuujin
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am

NeonUchuujin wrote:Maybe I should've gone with the quick pVlad+Drago+Beast09 list, but in the end, no regrets, I love my 15 point army.

Just I gotta learn: No range=RUN IRON FANGS RUN!!!

Agreed. With its mini-feat, engaging should not be a problem!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 am

50% Khador? Hehe, is Khador the new SM? I wonder what the attraction of Khador is to most people. It's just that, that's a faction I myself didn't look twice at when I was figuring out what faction to take. Neutral

Is it the look and feel? The stats of the jacks? The crazy/blood-thirsty warcasters?
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 am

Wayfarer wrote:50% Khador? Hehe, is Khador the new SM? I wonder what the attraction of Khador is to most people. It's just that, that's a faction I myself didn't look twice at when I was figuring out what faction to take. Neutral

Is it the look and feel? The stats of the jacks? The crazy/blood-thirsty warcasters?

Haha I started Khador just because of Kachev the man in machine ,
In fact I started most of my armies also its all started with the caster 1st, not particularly attracted to their jack design.
Btw how come u din come ? I was expecting Circle to be around "mana tau" all 3 Circle din make it.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thevampiredio Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:44 am

Wayfarer wrote:50% Khador? Hehe, is Khador the new SM? I wonder what the attraction of Khador is to most people. It's just that, that's a faction I myself didn't look twice at when I was figuring out what faction to take. Neutral

the big red machine! for mother russia!!!! these are the thing that caught my attention when i saw khador for the first time.
thevampiredio
thevampiredio
Leader

http://thevampiredio.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am

I took Khador because I am attracted to the look and the ice theme to it.

And yea, we were all expecting circle of orboros to be represented!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:57 am

Sorry about that - I blame my fairly large extended family. Was still in the raya period... Rolling Eyes Will have to make up for it now!

That's very interesting how you guys picked your faction. I guess it's just coincidence then. The factions are quite varied and seems to suit diverse taste! That's a sign of successful spread, imho.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down