Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread

5 posters

Go down

WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread Empty WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread

Post by Tekanan Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

I would like all participants of the WM Malaysia to write any feedback, good or bad or anything that needs improvement on the WM Malaysia Tournament here.

I will kick start it by saying:-

- The Tournament Organizer should/must have a personal assistant to assist him!

rabbit

Last edited by Tekanan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread Empty Re: WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread

Post by gizmoduck Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Here are some suggestions for improvements that I can think of:

1) I think it would be nice if each player is allowed a couple of options when it comes to the army list. Maybe allow limited changes (like subtitutes) after lunch? pre-approved by TO of course. Of course this would not be an issue for regulars who have had lots of time to test their respective lists Smile unlike moi hehe. So this rule would benefit newbies only.

2) Handicap and seeding systems could be introduced; but not really necessary. Maybe for league tournaments if any in the future.

3) Assistant (as mentioned above) can hold up placards that say round 1, 2, 3 etc while wearing very skimpy clothes. (Assuming the assistant is of the female persuasion) !
WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread Ring-g10

Other than the above very useless suggestions... What a well organized and run tournament!!!!!! I like
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread Empty Re: WM Malaysia Tournament Feedback & Suggestion Thread

Post by jasechew Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Well obviously I enjoyed the tournament ,
But its because I only played 3 models.
I think the timing part need to be improved when time ends active player finish the last model activation and end turn then the other player gets his turn but only activate on 1 of his model.

If the game cant end then its a tie,
I guess this is better then points system cox it prevents hit and run type of armies .
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thevampiredio Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:58 pm

well heres some idea i have for the next tourney.Razz

i think the runner-up should get something too. like a solo maybe, or a jack.
and the best sportsmanship should just get a medal or something. something simple would do. like a cheap ikea frame with some print in it.
u can have a few intresting awards too.
like "best kill style" awarded for the best and stylish caster kill.
and "m-m-monster-kill" awarded for most things killed in one turn.

also cheap printed shirts for the contestants. it's good to have something to remind ppl of the event. its also a free promotions.

i dont mind paying entry fee for these thing in the next "official" touney.Very Happy
everyone have fun and get something at the end of the day.

cheers.

thevampiredio
thevampiredio
Leader

http://thevampiredio.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonUchuujin Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Only one suggestion.

A paint competition! Or the best painted army! (In addition to the other suggestions mentioned above).

Otherwise I'd like to use the timer in the next competition Smile Speaking of which, I can't wait for another, and yeah, I don't mind an entry fee too.
NeonUchuujin
NeonUchuujin
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 am

NeonUchuujin wrote:Only one suggestion.

A paint competition! Or the best painted army! (In addition to the other suggestions mentioned above).

Otherwise I'd like to use the timer in the next competition Smile Speaking of which, I can't wait for another, and yeah, I don't mind an entry fee too.

Yea I dont mind painted seems more then 80% of the players are painted models.
Well I think I was wrong bout the unpainted model thingy sorry guys.
I never thought that the newbies nowadays are so TKT.

I dont mind having another 1 ,
This time I will play with my REAL armies hehehe Cool
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonUchuujin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:25 am

"Kommander, I see Cygnar in the distance!"
"No, Kommander, I see Cyx!"
"No, wait, pirates are coming from the sea!"

"...We're *^$*(#".
NeonUchuujin
NeonUchuujin
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down