Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

+3
camlok
gizmoduck
adiaze
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! Empty The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

Gizmo, i'm issuing challenge! Not friday at HF though, can't make it this friday, but other day is recommended. Smile

25 points army. (Don't have the full range of Skorne stuff just yet)
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! Empty Re: The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

How cunning of thee to issue such a challenge when the Church is going through a rough patch of form! Ok! I will read up on Skorne hahaha Must be prepared for the worst!

You'd better bring your A game because literally, I am hollier than thouuuu! (Metallica stylee)
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! Empty Re: The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 am

Hahaha.. dont' worry, as this is our first skirmish, the mighty Skorne leaders has seen fit to send their lowlife scouting force against the heretics. Have at thee!
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Yes, All and truly good.. despite the fact that I envy that you have elephants. I have always thought that burrrning Elephants are apt.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by camlok Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 pm

gizmoduck wrote:How cunning of thee to issue such a challenge when the Church is going through a rough patch of form! Ok! I will read up on Skorne hahaha Must be prepared for the worst!

You'd better bring your A game because literally, I am hollier than thouuuu! (Metallica stylee)

But but but, metallica feels more like a skorne supporter.

camlok
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I have just put in an order to the capital (i.e. maelstorm) for some reinforcements. Maybe you'd want to delay our battle until we both can muster a sizeable force of 35 points? And I'd say we make it a best of 3 games thing. Just in case our smiting gets out of hand.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Nay. we shall skirmish with the scouting army first at 25, after they have reported back the skirmish, we shall meet again once we get more reinforcements (expensive to get elephants from the wayland seas) and we shall go for the best of 3 games with 35 points at a later date.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Ah.. my tactics to delay the encounter hth failed I see. I was hoping to get my "Special order" to unleash upon the elephaunts! alas! This weekend it shall be.

Do you want to list out an army here, or surprise2?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Suprise will be more interesting i presume. Seeing that we havent' met yet (aka i havent built my list), we might as well keep the scout army a surpise.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

beware of baby elephants that can eiryss you!!

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm

LOL at baby elephants... are they burrrning?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 pm

They aren't burning, but they are depressed!

Can someone please volunteer himself to write this Battle Report???!!

Also, please for the love of Morrow/Menoth/Nyss/Scyrah/Toruk/Everblight/Devourer/Karchev, don't be like the other much touted matchup and Admonition yourself when your opponent is able to make it that matchup day!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Tekanan.. Please.. we're men of faith... When we say we fight, we will fight...

although i suck at doing battle report... elephants dont care for no battle reports. Razz
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:30 pm

They ought to burn.. Something should be burning.. all the time. Don't let the fire go out and stuff.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMONE Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Menoth willing...I hope to b able to report back to Hierarch Severius about the forces of Skorne...They might b willing to submit to HIS will upon seeing HIS fury unleashed upon their legion
RAMONE
RAMONE
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

The question everyone should be asking is would Molik "Si Mata Tunggal" Karn show up??!! cyclops
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Muahahaha... The 'Elite' shall not grace the battlefield with his presence in this small scale battle.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 pm

I might play Severius Smile Let's convert some elephansies... need carriage puller
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 pm

As if the 'muscle of menoth' isn't enough to pull that huge organ. Smile
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am

Do youmguys think severus enjoys the company of women or young boys? Because i had a weirrrdd dream last night
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 am

Disturbing indeed.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Look again at eSeverius figurine and tell me what you think. Look very2 carefully and let your mind go free.

Lolz...

Last edited by gizmoduck on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

karchev is not a god... we khadoran belive in queen and country not in deities...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Did Ramone just sorta refer to Alif as Severus?

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Gliblit wrote:karchev is not a god... we khadoran belive in queen and country not in deities...

Indeed, but his name is there for a reason! Razz

FYI, Khadorans do worship gods, but they have more 'aethist' than any other countries if I'm not mistaken. But that deserves to be in another thread with squee's involvement.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next