Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

+3
camlok
gizmoduck
adiaze
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

Post by RAMONE Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

did i refer alif as Severius?haha
RAMONE
RAMONE
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth!

Post by Gliblit Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm

he can't convert the baby elephants they are solo. he can only convert grunts and not even leaders.

Also... uh... seriously read up on the baby elephant or you are in for a surprise like i did last time...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

I got played by a baby elephant before. Hard to believe that it is depressed!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Khador does not discriminate against religion. There are menites and morrowans walking and serving the Queen. What is important is Queen and Country comes first.

And no matter what Karchev is a mere mortal. If anyone is Khador is close to godhood it's the spirit of Khador the Old Witch.

Cheers...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Adi, I mean Skorne Scum!! Better decide where our first battle should be. Since you're not going to make it Friday night, may I suggest Sunday instead? Say... 3-4 pm? at CCDJ?

I do think the finale 50 pointer should be at Legio's main green table or ice table Very Happy just for the photo op and space allotted. What say you?

I've started reading on Skorne and realized that they are badasses. I am regretting this whole challenge shenanigans as we speak. Nooooooes....
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Menoth Scum!! Saturday seems a more likely day to battle, but i have to consult the Goddess of Permits and Home Economy to be sure. I might be able to make it for Friday night, but depends.

Will reconfirm our initial battle. Yes, 50 points at Legio should be interesting.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

If you want a less crowded place we can always go to Legio direct on friday nite Very Happy
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm

gizmoduck wrote:If you want a less crowded place we can always go to Legio direct on friday nite Very Happy

Very tempting. Very tempting indeed.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

The Mighty Skorne Empire vs Worshippers of the False God Menoth! - Page 2 Rsz_1310

Hierarch Severius opened his eyes and realized that he was still in his bed chamber. All was not well. The dreams were happening more frequently now and He surveyed the room and looked for his staff. He would need it now to steady his feet as he walked across the room to conduct his prayers. He sought guidance, patience and insight. The dreams had troubled him greatly. There was a warning he was sure of it. But images were blurry and thoughts unfocussed as he tried to remember what he could from the dreams. All he remembered were giants, monstrous creatures engulfed in flames of the creator. There were his servants too; Mikael Kreoss, in the thick of the battle, shouting war cries to urge forward the holy knight exemplars. It was precisely this last image that spurned him to send Kreoss to investigate. He never knew whether the dream had prophesized the end of Mikael and his knights, but if it were Menoth’s will, then it should be done. He would find out to what end the dream had meant; even if his servants were to meet their unforeseen doom. That had been a fortnight and two days ago. He had summoned Kreoss and asked him to leave on an expedition with a small force that the Hierarch could spare. After all, resources were scarce, and many did not need to die for the needs of an unfulfilled prophecy. However, the Hierarch didn’t feel at ease tonight. The dreams had returned.

There was a knock at the door, and a Paige informed Severius that the Grand exemplar had indeed returned from the western plains. This was why he was awakened. He had felt Kreoss’s presence in the tower. The young man’s powers would one day supersede him, he thought. There were others like him, of course; but Mikael was exceptional. He beckoned the Paige to bring Kreoss into his outer audience chamber. The exemplar would conduct his prayers before entering, of course. And it gave Severius time to prepare himself. He stood before the replica throne of Imer and waited for Kreoss’s arrival. The Covenant of Menoth lay still in its proper place, ready to be inspected if something were to go amiss. It was a tool of persuasion and comfort that Severius had come to appreciate with each pass of its charred pages. The Grand Exemplar entered the chamber. He was not hurt but he carried a troubled look in his eyes. A look of distrust and concern. Severius had never seen Kreoss in this manner, so restless and powerless; like an injured and struggling beast in a cage, stalked by a predator.

“You are back, Kreoss? So soon?” Severius began.
“I have returned, your Holiness, with news” Kreoss replied.
“That you have. But I sense that you may have something more to tell me, than just news. News, I do have, Mikael. What else do you offer me?”
“With due respect your Holiness, I do not understand”
“Come now, Mikael you are not the young man you were back then. There is no time for games and riddles. So you found something?” Severius hazard a guess. It had always worked before. He had Vindictus running in circles trying to avoid the Hierarch’s questions before.

“I shall not mince my words your Holiness, I return with the feeling that I have just escaped the clutches of my own death”

“Then you should be pleased. Not many can say such words and still have their limbs intact. You are after all, a fine warrior, Mikael. Do you doubt the will of Menoth? Choose your words carefully, now” Severius’s piercing gaze dumfounded the Grand exemplar and not a lot of people can claim to be able to do so.

“I do not” replied Kreoss, firmly.

“Then why the distrust? Why the fear?”

“I sense great evil in the plains. A source of evil lie deep in the mountains and the wretched Skorne guards it.”

Severius looked away. So it was true. Something was afoot. The dreams had been real and the images of the burning beasts were a prophecy.

“Describe what happened to me”

(Battle report to follow)

gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:53 pm

LIST:

Menoth : Kreoss beach party (15 points)

pKreoss
Repenter
Crusader
Templar
Choir of Menoth

Skorne: (14 points)

Archdomina Makeda
Molik Karn
Titan Gladiator

Round 1

Skorne hord moved forward in a tight formation with Molik karn protecting the left flank of Makeda. The gladiator moved forward in front of her. (Adi msg me if this is inaccurate - can't remember everything)

Menoth did pretty much the same and choir sang hym of warding to the jacks. Repenter snuck behind a terrain.

Round 2

Skorne launched the 'Molik Karn Missile' at the templar who was standing in front of a group of choir and slammed it. One choir member died due to collateral and Kreoss was also knocked down.

Menoth moved the Crusader forward and hid it behind a house and the repenter fired its flamer at Molik Karn, setting it on fire and doing no damage.

Round 3

Skorne launched Molik again and took out another Choir member with the slam on Templar. Kreoss escaped collateral by half an inch. Makeda retreated to safety behind a house. The gladiator charged the repenter and wrecked it.

Kreoss popped feat and charged the Crusader into the Gladiator, almost killing it in the process. Templar moved up.

Round 4

Molik Karn and the Gladiator teamed up and did massive damage on the Crusader and killed it off.

Menoth charged the Templar into both beasts and took out the Gladiator and damaged Molik Karn.

Round 5

Molik Karn had some bad rolls and wasn't able to take out the Templar due to its high armor. Makeda charged in and nearly killed it. But the right arm of the templar was still in fine form.

Menoth allocated focus on the templar to hit Makeda accurately but wasn't enough to kill her. Kreoss saw a gap and charged in to finish her off. Thank goodness for reach.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Next uP is 25 pointer
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Skorne scum!!!! My reinforcement hath arrived!! mwahahahaha prepare ta mit ta doom!
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2