Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

+7
almond
paintminion
Tekanan
Wayfarer
squee
jasechew
gizmoduck
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 5 Empty Re: [Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

ok i am switching to 40k. too much pressure being PoM otai..
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 5 Empty Re: [Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

Post by almond Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Nuuuuuuuu!!!!! Imagine all those bucketloads of dice that you have to bring with you again!
almond
almond
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Haha don't worry bout it there is another PoM player which I believe u be meeting him this coming Friday
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Oh noesssssssss.... somebody want to challenge me for the POMOTAI title? I surrenderr!!! take it ! i dun want it! I am the reluctant heroo... but still the lead character of this movieee...

*Rolls 30 dice and runs
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm

U better hope he challenges you ,
He might just walk in then *roll 30 dices and run too*
Then by default I'm best PoM hahaha
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 pm

you are more like a wandering hero ma... different week different faction Very Happy jack of all trades.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Haha I just sesat ,
But I must say PoM is a very interesting faction there are so many combo to exploit but its quite hard 2 play as it require alot synergies between model and survival skills for your key solos .

Btw what's Otai?
Is it a Burger like Ramli?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:27 pm

yes and no
Ramli is famous for his burgers
Otai is famous for his Otak-otak.... yummmmy What a Face

Damn all this talk about the POM POM clan makes me want to play em again.

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

PoM2 is FTW!

ok I have too much time at work. Going to class now lol bye2
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

POMOTAI... Is this related to Domotai of the crane clan?

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 pm

gizmo, it's a sign you need to convert feora with pom poms! Couldn't suggest harby cuz you already did her :S.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm

heheh Duwan I iz afraid of the crazy fire beyotch. She is PMS... all DA TIME.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 am

Used harbinger recently in a game. Remember when we were comparing cataclysm with melee and which would be the best? Against warlocks i have to say the six boosted melee attacks is the best method. With cataclysm, one botched roll and you'd lose the opportunity to kill the caster. 6 pow 12 boosted has more insurance.

E.g even if u only score an average of 3 damage per attack, with six times, you,re looking at a minimum of 18 boxes. Even if u fluffed a roll or two, thers also a big chance that you would roll big a couple of times.
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:10 am

Make sense... Especially their armor can most of the time be lower than a camping warcaster.

But I find hordes to be very scary on an all out attack... Scary... They can have a minimum of ten fury to play with within the turn, while we most of the time have only 5~6... Baring harbie

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:29 am

gizmoduck wrote:
E.g even if u only score an average of 3 damage per attack, with six times, you,re looking at a minimum of 18 boxes. Even if u fluffed a roll or two, thers also a big chance that you would roll big a couple of times.

Well using 6 attacks and parang ppl to death is a more secure way of winning. It also depends on enemy's armor at the point of time sometimes its frustrating and sad la when roll some 1/2 repeatedly.

If I play Harbie would go for a charge attack and 2 cataclysm the end the game with style.
I would say average dice is 3 if enemy armor is 20 means I would do bout 9 damage on average to the enemy. which comes up to 3 + 18 damage (if u roll average roll unlike 1st method if u roll low there is no chance to make it up for it on next attack)
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 pm

gizmoduck wrote:But Knight exemplars are pretty insane man.. I just read an article where the seneschal can actually end up being an arm 27 PS 23 after all the exemplars are dead. And that is not counting any other troopers that died on the field around him.

Hmm, I'd be really interested to know how they got that. A Seneschal only has Righteous Fury which gives +2 to ARM and STR for 1 round. This does not stack. So, no matter how many die, he only gets the +2 bonus. The only other thing is a buff from somebody like eKreoss but that only adds another +2 ARM.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Ya ur right, i tot hes the same as the regular kes..
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm

jasechew wrote:
gizmoduck wrote:

Well using 6 attacks and parang ppl to death is a more secure way of winning. It also depends on enemy's armor at the point of time sometimes its frustrating and sad la when roll some 1/2 repeatedly.

If I play Harbie would go for a charge attack and 2 cataclysm the end the game with style.
I would say average dice is 3 if enemy armor is 20 means I would do bout 9 damage on average to the enemy. which comes up to 3 + 18 damage (if u roll average roll unlike 1st method if u roll low there is no chance to make it up for it on next attack)

That would be true except you can only do Cataclysm twice boosted. so let's say average roll is 9 on 3d6, + POW20 that's a Damage of 29. Average camping ARM let's say 20, so 9 damage each time = 18 damage. Which is still enough to kill. Add that to her charging POW12 sword which with average roll of 9 = 21 damage, you'd get a total of 19 damage.

So maybe it's a good idea to use cataclysm on any armor above 18? and repeated attacks on ARM18 for that extra insurance? I wish cataclysm can ignore spell buffs and camp focus Sad
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Need advice on playing against hordes... Do I go for the beasts first? I seem to think that is the best way..
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Against Hordes going after beast 1st is the best
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

LOL last nite kena tapau by both Farhan and Dick Very Happy but lots of lessons learned.

i) I have to figure out how to use the Knights Exemplars properly and get them into battle quickly. Both games they were wasted running around without getting into battle.

ii) I hate snipers. (Tekanan, I am in your club now - Kel haters)

iii) LOS is very important Very Happy Always know the range of your opponents guns and spells and keep the Harbie dafakaawehhhh!

iv) Heal Harbie ASAP. every turn after martyr, Eiryss no focus + Sorscha feat is pain...

Do you think a combination of temple flameguards and knights could work? i.e. protecting the knights until within charge? i duno... everytime get new unit pening how to use haha
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

i suggest running your knights behind your jacks. use knights with kreoss for the add on ability he grants em.

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:25 pm

I was lucky and you don't know the power of eiryss plus ice bitch combo. Don't think I can pull it off again.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Gliblit wrote:I was lucky and you don't know the power of eiryss plus ice bitch combo. Don't think I can pull it off again.

Yup its not each to pull out the combo .
As it require accurate foresight and range measurement .
Things will get harder if enemy see it coming .....
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 pm

It was my mistake to put Harb in the open, didn't think that Eiryss could just walk away from combat due to frozen. Very Happy Was hoping to tie up your eiryss as I can keep my eiryss alive with martyr. lol
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next