Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

+7
almond
paintminion
Tekanan
Wayfarer
squee
jasechew
gizmoduck
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 3 Empty Re: [Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 am

Yeah its that's why I haven't bought it yet...doesn't feel worth the money leh

Furthermore I'm kinda sad with my Ah Pek hands keep drooping off. Might keep him in the fridge for awhile .

Try out Feora and Mr KD
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 3 Empty Re: [Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Have you tried pinning his hand? this is ori apek, not eApek rite? I use a pin and seems ok lor.. Can help you do it if u want.

I am going to try mr kd since i have him (pkreoss rite? haha)
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Mine its the eApek...
but if u can help me fix him will really solve me a big problem.

yup Mr Kd is P Kreoss

jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:57 pm

I do wanted to try eApek at some point he got a very nasty feat.
but he lost all his power buffs...probably need he light jack friend to make him work I think
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 pm

ok this friday i will bring the drill and glue, see what we can do. Otherwise you have to leave him at the workshop haha

Here are pictures of the templar conversion. He got flagsssss

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 3 Picture012c

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 3 Picture013v

Last battle with Khador... Apek burnss...

[Menoth] Gizmoduck's Menoth army - Page 3 Picture009fs

Can you see Eyriss in the background shooting butcher Very Happy best2
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I see Drakhun going to die!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Drakhun did die, and I learned how powerful the choir is + eye of menoth. Made the crusader's mace POW21, left hand POW17.. Still didn't kill the Khador jack in one turn though lol..

Summary of the game:

Eiryss moved down the left flank to get into position. Blessing (proxy hehe)moved towards a solo sniper on the right side and used arcnode and killed him with POW15 immolation. Choir cranked up the stereo to prevent long range attacks. Crusader moved forward.

Khador rumbled forward and butcher snuck up behind the jacks. Couldn't shoot and the Drakhun ran forward preparing for the charge next turn.

Eiryss shot at the butcher and took away his focus. Choir changed to battle hyms. Vanquisher took a couple of shots with the help of the vassal at POW19 Very Happy each. Did some damage to it. Crusader charged the berserker and crippled both its arms..nice.. Blessing (ahemm) moved out of charge range of Drakhun.

Butcher has no focus this turn so could not allocate to the engaged berserker. Moved within 5" to see Eiryss and took a shot at her, but missed. DEF16 is teh awesome. Berserker tried hitting the crusader and but could not penetrate the armour since his arms were busted. The other Khador jacks rumbled forward and took a shot but missed. Drakhun charged, couldn't get close enough for the impact attack but his primary weapon connected and did some damage to the revenger. It was pushed back an inch after the attack due to repel shield.

Crusader mopped up the berserker. Eiryss moved slightly and took another shot at butcher and hit him again. Range 12 is good. No focus next turn. Vanquisher shot again with the help of vassal at drakhun and charged him to finish him off with a couple of attacks. Blessing moved towards the left flank to support Crusader.

Butcher charged and killed Eiryss. The other jacks moved closer albeit slowly due to no focus. shot but missed.

Crusader stayed put behind the wreck to draw in butcher. Vanquisher shot again twice at the destroyer and did major damage to the cortex, Severus popped feat to deny another round of focus.

Butcher pop feat and damaged the crusader but didn't manage to kill it! the other jacks moved forward to be near the action. They couldn't engage the crusader because of the berserker wreck in the way.

Blessing charged butcher and did some damage, repelled him and Severus use the arcnode to deal some damage but it wasn't enough. Crusader moved in and finished him off with a couple of POW21 mace attacks.

What I learned from this game is choir + eom rules. Easier to hit and damage targets. They are better worth fielding than the temple flameguards Very Happy Denying focus for three turns is handy too.

If you guys see any mistakes I made or unlawful conduct (lol) please point it out so I know what to do next time. cheers
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm

gizmoduck wrote:Drakhun did die, and I learned how powerful the choir is + eye of menoth. Made the crusader's mace POW21, left hand POW17.. Still didn't kill the Khador jack in one turn though lol..

Summary of the game:

Eiryss moved down the left flank to get into position. Blessing (proxy hehe)moved towards a solo sniper on the right side and used arcnode and killed him with POW15 immolation. Choir cranked up the stereo to prevent long range attacks. Crusader moved forward.

Khador rumbled forward and butcher snuck up behind the jacks. Couldn't shoot and the Drakhun ran forward preparing for the charge next turn.

Eiryss shot at the butcher and took away his focus. Choir changed to battle hyms. Vanquisher took a couple of shots with the help of the vassal at POW19 Very Happy each. Did some damage to it. Crusader charged the berserker and crippled both its arms..nice.. Blessing (ahemm) moved out of charge range of Drakhun.

Butcher has no focus this turn so could not allocate to the engaged berserker. Moved within 5" to see Eiryss and took a shot at her, but missed. DEF16 is teh awesome. Berserker tried hitting the crusader and but could not penetrate the armour since his arms were busted. The other Khador jacks rumbled forward and took a shot but missed. Drakhun charged, couldn't get close enough for the impact attack but his primary weapon connected and did some damage to the revenger. It was pushed back an inch after the attack due to repel shield.

Crusader mopped up the berserker. Eiryss moved slightly and took another shot at butcher and hit him again. Range 12 is good. No focus next turn. Vanquisher shot again with the help of vassal at drakhun and charged him to finish him off with a couple of attacks. Blessing moved towards the left flank to support Crusader.

Butcher charged and killed Eiryss. The other jacks moved closer albeit slowly due to no focus. shot but missed.

Crusader stayed put behind the wreck to draw in butcher. Vanquisher shot again twice at the destroyer and did major damage to the cortex, Severus popped feat to deny another round of focus.

Butcher pop feat and damaged the crusader but didn't manage to kill it! the other jacks moved forward to be near the action. They couldn't engage the crusader because of the berserker wreck in the way.

Blessing charged butcher and did some damage, repelled him and Severus use the arcnode to deal some damage but it wasn't enough. Crusader moved in and finished him off with a couple of POW21 mace attacks.

What I learned from this game is choir + eom rules. Easier to hit and damage targets. They are better worth fielding than the temple flameguards Very Happy Denying focus for three turns is handy too.

If you guys see any mistakes I made or unlawful conduct (lol) please point it out so I know what to do next time. cheers

Wow good play bro...Bascially Butcher no FOCUS for 3 turns .... 2 from Eiryss and 1 from Ah pek
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Ya, her stealth is very useful against charges, and shooting her from 5 inches also hard to hit with DEF16..

If you were playing against Eiryss, how to neutralize her? Run and engage? try free strikes?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 am

My bet is engaging her will be the best call
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:18 am

Or hide your caster from her. Seeing her on the table you better beware. Or I can sent the manhunter to control her. Stealth too, she can't shoot me, if she comes close she is D E D ded...

Eiryss the disruptive biach is interesting.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 am

Excellent write up! Clean and clear!

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:04 pm

yeah yeah oi oi!

Hi everybody, just an update - my knights exemplars will be arriving sometime next week I hope. Very Happy And based on personal and everybody else's reviews, they seem to be pretty bad asses.

To other Pom players out there, what's the best way to utilize these guys say with Harbie / pKreoss? Who is the best buffer warcaster for KEs? say to keep them alive long enough untill they get within charge range?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, you don't want to keep them all alive - some need to die to give that bonus to attack and damage rolls. pKreoss gives the DEF and ARM buff but Harbie does not really bring needed buff except maybe the +2 movement. She does bring the dead back to life in case too many have died, though.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Harbie keeps them at optimum number of 3dead... Or you can op to keep the last one alife only to create a super wrecking crew of one... Rocks.

After seeing what menoth does. I am sadden with my weak puny red jacks. Us be lesser armor and hit softer than yous... I'm sad.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Read on a website that one trick when charging a heavy is to charge 2 knights and keep another 2 behind them within charging distance of the heavy. Especially if the first two don't get the job done and kill it. Having three or four around the heavy allows it to use *tresher or multiple focuses buy attacks to decimate the unit. so, Charge first round, damage it as much as you can, get killed, second wave finish it off. and you'd still have 2/3 knights alive for whatever comes next.

Will this work?

I like the idea of sustaining, 2/3 Knights with harbie and healing each turn. Yeah that would be awesome too. Kreoss's Defender's ward would be mega on them too right? +2 def and arm?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Gliblit wrote:After seeing what menoth does. I am sadden with my weak puny red jacks. Us be lesser armor and hit softer than yous... I'm sad.

Uh... less armour? Are you serious? Khador jacks are all ARM20, 34 damage boxes. Menite heavy jacks only come up to ARM19, generally 32 damage boxes. As for hitting softer... well, it's just the choir boys. You take them out and it's not that great.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Gliblit wrote:After seeing what menoth does. I am sadden with my weak puny red jacks. Us be lesser armor and hit softer than yous... I'm sad.

No such thing la. Khador Jacks are far more reliable u only see it that way coz the PoM user rocks
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:19 pm

yesss.... but crusaders cost 6 points....

*hides*
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 am

True but there are cheap Khador jacks like the Jugger... only 7 points for better weapons and armour than the Crusader.
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 am

Haiyo... for six points Cryx only get Slayer which is even ur light jack tougher then it.

Crusader and Juggernaut is a luxury already compare to slayers even Berserkers is better then Slayers.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 am

I'm not talking about Cryx - Gliblit was sad for his Khador! Seriously, though. I think PP has done pretty well with regards to balancing the factions for MkII. Every faction has something cool that they can bring.

eg. Slayers may not be tough but they have other things they can do. They have SPD6, MAT7 and combo strike for P+S22 without spending focus or buffing!
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah, I agree with you wayfarer. Every faction has the so called 'trick up its sleeve' which is often met with the phrase "Hnh? it can do WHAT?"

Which makes the whole warmachine unverse so unpredictable and fun. You sort of learn new things everytime you play for/against a different faction..
Oooh oohh, guess who just received his Knight Exemplars with senechal?? Very Happy UK postage is faaaasttt..... 8 days
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Wayfarer wrote:I'm not talking about Cryx - Gliblit was sad for his Khador! Seriously, though. I think PP has done pretty well with regards to balancing the factions for MkII. Every faction has something cool that they can bring.

eg. Slayers may not be tough but they have other things they can do. They have SPD6, MAT7 and combo strike for P+S22 without spending focus or buffing!

I'm saying Cryx have far worse Jacks then any other faction , Khador and PoM have far better Jacks as we Cryx player not complaining bout it.I do agree bout the faction balanced faction of MKII.

Have u ever played Cryx ?
I'm a warmachine Cryx pioneer player and I would say Slayer is Hopeless are u trying to prove me wrong?

Wayfarer wrote:Uh... less armour? Are you serious? Khador jacks are all ARM20, 34 damage boxes. Menite heavy jacks only come up to ARM19, generally 32 damage boxes. As for hitting softer... well, it's just the choir boys. You take them out and it's not that great.

Haizz sorry man but what u know bout PoM is only theory when it comes to practice its all different. seriously the only time I saw ur PoM is when u died on 1st activation, why dont ya stop ur theory Warmachine and show us some action? Show us some cool PoM la.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Wow!!! Da Boss Man throwing down the gauntlet!

Are you game?! Exhibition match!! Yeargh! Do tell me when it's going down, I want to watch!

Boss man versus Wolf shop veteran!

Oh... PoM avatar, 20 plus armour, high def, hit 20 plus, can walk away when hit... Yeah! Khador jacks puny...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next