Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's Game Shop Amateur Tournament

+8
Wayfarer
P666P
thevampiredio
Gliblit
Tekanan
almond
jasechew
adiaze
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wolf's Game Shop Amateur Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop Amateur Tournament

Post by paintminion Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 pm

ahahaha... no worries mate. Bila nak belaga ni?

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Game Shop Amateur Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf's Game Shop Amateur Tournament

Post by jasechew Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:09 pm

paintminion wrote:ahahaha... no worries mate. Bila nak belaga ni?

"Saksi kena belanja juga ni, akibat insiden ini telah merosak imej paintminion di hati ku"
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Ha ha... Oh well, if he will run things the way he want. As am organizer the goal is bot to please everyone, but to piss of as little as possible... Ha ha. So it seems that he only manage to please himself this time.

Paintminion, I think you will be glad to know our league is, "play any where, any time" thing.

We think long and hard and wanted to include family man like you, almond and adi... We want guys who don't have as much free time to be able to play, participate and even have a fighting chance.

Cheers!

Last edited by Tekanan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've merged your posts. Try to use the edit button next time instead of double posting :).)

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 pm

This Friday night, jom!!!

@jasechew: he said belaga, not belanja laa. U won't get your kopi from me this time Razz.

Edit: This thread is not meant for dissing people's stance or lobbying for an event, but to discuss on the WGS Amateur Tournament. As paintminion says, "chill la..." and as what I am about to say, "please stay on topic!". I will attempt to salvage it with the following query.

Anyone know who else is going besides adiaze, almond and maybe me? Sources have informed me that Tommy, who usually games in toybox, is going to attend the tournament too.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:54 am

Tekanan wrote:

This Friday night, jom!!!

@jasechew: he said belaga, not belanja laa. U won't get your kopi from me this time Razz.

Edit: This thread is not meant for dissing people's stance or lobbying for an event, but to discuss on the WGS Amateur Tournament. As paintminion says, "chill la..." and as what I am about to say, "please stay on topic!". I will attempt to salvage it with the following query.

Anyone know who else is going besides adiaze, almond and maybe me? Sources have informed me that Tommy, who usually games in toybox, is going to attend the tournament too.

Alamak juz b'coz of typing error here goes my coffee Shocked

Perhaps u guys can check the facebook page there is another female attending this event.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gizmoduck Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

paintminion wrote:people chill la... HF crew got nerfed. Half of TB crew got nerfed. WGS regs who joined PP leagues to get some games in got nerfed.

Also Tekanan, I am not upset because i can't play. I'm annoyed cos I try to support all gaming locales by participating in their events and here I can't.

Best bit is due to only being able to play when I can, less than Gizmoducks tally of games. Not fully grasping the rules and what my own models/armies can do, does not rank someone a a pro.

The 5th was initially for an unchartered seas tourny which got pushed to a later date due to many unable to attend on the fifth. Now those who play WM/H and US will not get to participate the doubles too. I know off a few.

Laughing

aik? apsal namaku disebuti?
gizmoduck
gizmoduck
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 pm

because you are bench mark?

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm

gizmoduck wrote:aik? apsal namaku disebuti?

Well wat 2 do, u popular wat... hahaha
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 pm

ahahah.... belanja can, with the fifty i owe you lol. BTW if tommy gets to play, I'd be peeved as he has played in Shattered Grounds and Won the overall Summer Rampage Coin.

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm

paintminion wrote:ahahah.... belanja can, with the fifty i owe you lol. BTW if tommy gets to play, I'd be peeved as he has played in Shattered Grounds and Won the overall Summer Rampage Coin.

Oh then he is not a NP after all,
Wow Circle won shattered grounds. I felt glad now that I chooses Circle over Skorne.
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by paintminion Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm

He won Summer Rampage cos of most points leh... he play many games wor. I played one only lol. It was crappy for me cos everyone kept showing up in the middle of the week and did'nt post their contacts.

Aiseh.... Rolling Eyes

paintminion
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:11 pm

AH...PM (prime minister?! Paint Minion? Razz ) thanks for the pointer. Contact sheet, how could we forget that. Yes sir we will have a contact sheet for the league.

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Yup. Contact sheet should be a good idea. If anything, you can use google docs spreadsheet to make it accessible for everyone since it's free, and online. Meaning people can add to it.

Just an opinion.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm

I don't think that everyone who accepted to attend the tourney on the FB page is participating. Some, if not most, are probably going there just for moral support. Hence, I doubt the lady will be participating.

Anyone know who else from Toybox joining?
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I'm at wgs now and it's 8:15pm. I've been here since 7:15pm and the place still has not opened. Will probably wait an hour more at most to register. Anyone coming to wgs tonight?
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Hehe, you've gotten there just in time for Wolf's dinner time! Why don't you just call him first?
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Registered. Smile
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am

See you guys on Saturday.
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Adi you going for Saturday too? Hmmm...

Buffelo was there...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Gliblit wrote:Adi you going for Saturday too? Hmmm...

Buffelo was there...

Ah Ngau (buffalo) is back?
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliblit Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Yeah... There are also the nicest painted butcher I've e er seen on display. The terrain is going to be interesting fun. It looks to be a fun and interesting event, too bad me and my army is not ready.

Wolf mention next year it's gonna be ALL PAINTED army only, but allow proxy IF it closely resembles the ori model. So, my dog should be ok...

Gliblit
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Gliblit wrote:Yeah... There are also the nicest painted butcher I've e er seen on display. The terrain is going to be interesting fun. It looks to be a fun and interesting event, too bad me and my army is not ready.

Wolf mention next year it's gonna be ALL PAINTED army only, but allow proxy IF it closely resembles the ori model. So, my dog should be ok...

Ah Ngau playing Butcher?

All painted that sounds hard .
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaze Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Gliblit wrote:Adi you going for Saturday too? Hmmm...

I'm just gonna wing it. Too much shitzsz going on at the office. Giving me a migraine. Screw last two weeks december sprint for sales. Laneh.

I'm probably gonna burn out by sunday evening. Razz
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Gliblit wrote:Wolf mention next year it's gonna be ALL PAINTED army only, but allow proxy IF it closely resembles the ori model. So, my dog should be ok...

I already asked Wolf if my Eiryss is allowed and he says ok. That might be a strong indication that your dog should be okay to play. Smile
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Tekanan wrote:
Gliblit wrote:Wolf mention next year it's gonna be ALL PAINTED army only, but allow proxy IF it closely resembles the ori model. So, my dog should be ok...

I already asked Wolf if my Eiryss is allowed and he says ok. That might be a strong indication that your dog should be okay to play. Smile

Its hard to say ....Eiryss is PP model and its juz normal to epic unlike "dog"
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next