Warmachine Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players Introduction

+31
evilmerlin
ravenscream
jospoon
funkeemonkee
Dodge
LordToruk
cikiauness
camlok
Zhuala
P666P
Gliblit
mir24
TheLostSheep
almond
adiaze
RAMONE
gizmoduck
Antu
saleem
thevampiredio
davidlian
paintminion
Kaede86
JINTANA
NeonUchuujin
squee
arzmi
Alvin K
Wayfarer
Tekanan
jasechew
35 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Players Introduction - Page 9 Empty Re: Players Introduction

Post by adiaze Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome Alvin... A khador, skorne and gatormen eh?
adiaze
adiaze
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dif2find Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

hi guys, syamael here. Im planning on restarting my khador back.So hope you guys can guide me back to the way its played.

cheers.
dif2find
dif2find
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuish Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Hiya guys. Name's Wui Shen, Wuish for short. Was recommended here by Tekanan over from a 40k forum. Am interested in Menoth and Khador, so if got any tips just PM lah. Smile Will have to save up money first though, I'm rather broke student. Razz

Wuish
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 am

Welcome! Do surf around the site as there are some really good posts on how to get you started, strategies, etc. Very Happy
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

https://wmmalaysia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayfarer Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Welcome Wuish! Well, since you're a broke student, best thing to do right now is decide on your faction. Start small. From my experience, WM/H is very easy to get into and you can do a slow grow of your army.

15pts, 25pts until you hit 35 or 50pts. After that some people go broad (start other factions) or go deep. Few people do both - too expensive!
Wayfarer
Wayfarer
Junior Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 am

There's that new dual battlebox promotion coming out in a couple of months time. Very worth it!
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 am

Hey guys,

I'm Zen. Just started Trollbloods and getting into Warmachines & Hordes. I only have a 15-Point Trollbloods army (centering around Gunnbjorn) but would like to expand them quite a bit soon.

I live in Shah Alam but I go to PJ to look for opponents. Right now; I go to Wolf's Game Shop and CC in DJ.

Hope to get to know you guys better Smile
Zen
Zen
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by jasechew Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Zen wrote:Hey guys,

I'm Zen. Just started Trollbloods and getting into Warmachines & Hordes. I only have a 15-Point Trollbloods army (centering around Gunnbjorn) but would like to expand them quite a bit soon.

I live in Shah Alam but I go to PJ to look for opponents. Right now; I go to Wolf's Game Shop and CC in DJ.

Hi Zen ,

We normally have games at CC DJ at friday night starts at 7PM till late night , come join us when u free

You can also find us at Warmachine Malaysia Facebook page

Regards
jasechew
jasechew
Prime Warcaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey Zen! I use to know a 40k player named Zen and we use to play together with Dann Toh in GC. If you are that guy, then great!

Great choice for a faction as Trollbloods are arguably one of the strongest factions out there. Gunnbjorn is deceivingly tricky to play. I recommend you don't jump around warlocks alot if you want to understand the game better. Smile

CC DJ is mostly filled with WM players on Friday nights. Do drop by there once in awhile.
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am

[quote="Tekanan"]
Hey Zen! I use to know a 40k player named Zen and we use to play together with Dann Toh in GC. If you are that guy, then great!

Great choice for a faction as Trollbloods are arguably one of the strongest factions out there. Gunnbjorn is deceivingly tricky to play. I recommend you don't jump around warlocks alot if you want to understand the game better. Smile

CC DJ is mostly filled with WM players on Friday nights. Do drop by there once in awhile.
Haha. Yes, I am that Zen. I only played with Dann once... Wait! Twice! I just suck at 40K...

But yeah, I'm sticking with Gunnbjorn. The other warlocks don't really appeal to me and warjacks don't look too good.

May I ask who are you exactly...?

Zen
Zen
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by squee Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am

That's Alif, and I'm Chris (aka Kuok, aka Squee)

Pleased ta meetcha. I'm the resident demo-er/teacher 'ere.
squee
squee
Junior Warcaster

http://www.binkibonsai.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekanan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm

[quote="Zen"]
Tekanan wrote:

Haha. Yes, I am that Zen. I only played with Dann once... Wait! Twice! I just suck at 40K...

But yeah, I'm sticking with Gunnbjorn. The other warlocks don't really appeal to me and warjacks don't look too good.

May I ask who are you exactly...?

I'm Alif!! You and Dann were the people who actually brought my back into wargaming after being briefly introduced by a random guy in GC last time a few years before I met you. Glad to see that you're into Warmachine! I'd love to teach you more about the game but I'm currently overseas. Will probably be back either on Hari Raya week or December :S.

Hey, good opportunity to build up your army! If possible, just make sure it's painted. Very Happy
Tekanan
Tekanan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [Ghost] Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 am

Hey Zen, we met at cc dj on sunday. Good to see that you found your way to WMM.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. We don't bite, mostly, I can't vouch for the Hordes players. All those warbeasts running around....
[Ghost]
[Ghost]
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 am

@ Tekanan: Wow, I should really remember stuff better coz I don't remember you at all Razz

@ Ghost: Hey dude, good to know and no worries about the biting Razz
Zen
Zen
Gobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9